The Boxing Ring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

XlongoX

Banned
Anyone who has a problem with another guy can just throw it down in here cause its starting too clog up some good topics so this is the place too put it all out in the open about a board member u really hate.

Ding Ding!

Originally posted by XlongoX@Aug 2 2003, 03:04 AM
Anyone who has a problem with another guy can just throw it down in here cause its starting too clog up some good topics so this is the place too put it all out in the open about a board member u really hate.

Ding Ding!

you're a fuckin' faggot for starting this thread. it will get locked and i hope you get banned. how's that?

Originally posted by XlongoX@Aug 2 2003, 03:04 AM

Ding Ding!

What the fuck is this? This is worse then the official Karnash rant thread that someone started. And how would you know what goes on here you have 3 posts, what are you the fookin forum equivilant to Silent Bob ish!

oh and LSVETEC is #2!!! :lol:

:boxing:

xlongox-I got beef with you for starting this fucking retarded thread.
You+this thread=teh gay!!!

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

how can this topic get out of control when i was meant to?

oh well, closed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back