The Color Test

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Your Existing Situation
Having difficulty making progress and unwilling to put forth further effort. Seeking more comfortable conditions where he can avoid anything disturbing.

mine was almost bang on.

"Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity"

who isn't? B)

I just randomly clicked squares. I didn't really read the directions.

It pretty much told me I'm an insecure asshole. That test sucks.

Wow, If that is true, I am one fucked up human being.

I took the test 4 times, each time with dark and morbid results.

Are there any happy results??

**edit**

OOOhhh.. pick the colors that make me feel the best..

reading>me

Another one hit the nail on the head. Mine said some shit about my way of criticizing people being too blunt or misunderstood, and I prefer to have the trust of all those around me.

So stop arguing with me, f*ckers.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 22 2005, 09:18 PM

[post=558868]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, the test is supposedly dead on . . . . :ph34r:

Im surprised this wasnt a :repost:

Your Existing Situation
This represents a barrier between the compensatory colors which precede it and the remaining colors.

Your Stress Sources
Strives for straight-forward relationships, founded on mutual trust and understanding. Wishes to act only in conformity with his own convictions. Demands freedom to make his own decisions without being subjected to interference, outside influence, or the necessity of making compromises.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense, leaving him rather isolated in his attachments.
Feels that he cannot do much about his existing problems and difficulties and that he must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
Seeks success, stimulation, and a life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win, and to live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern, or intriguing; has many interests and wants to expand his fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.

Your Actual Problem
Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of his own efforts.

Your Actual Problem #2
Wants to act freely and uninhibitedly, but is restrained by his need to have things on a rational, consistent, and clearly-defined basis.

THATS more like it, Hey, I'm cured! I'm not dark and morbid anymore!

Yeah just pic the colors you like best. . . easy :w00t:

These tests are pretty much bullshit, no matter who you are they are so vague that they make it able to relate with anyone. :ghey:

this is a repost... but whatever....

Your Existing Situation
Needs peace and quiet. Desires a close and faithful partner from whom to demand special consideration and unquestioning affection. If these requirements are not met, is liable to turn away and withdraw altogether.

very true.

hence, why i'm single.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 22 2005, 09:18 PM

there were instructions in that? i was looking for those too.

reading > me2 :lol: jk

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 22 2005, 08:18 PM

So, the test is accurate.

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

for the color one-
The situation is difficult and he is trying to persist in his objectives against resistance. Finds it necessary to conceal his intentions as an added precaution, in order to disarm the opposition.

and for the other one-
ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

real close

Introverted (I) 57.89% Extroverted (E) 42.11%
Sensing (S) 55.26% Intuitive (N) 44.74%
Thinking (T) 60.53% Feeling (F) 39.47%
Perceiving (P) 60.61% Judging (J) 39.39%
Accuracy:

Your type is: ISTP

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

Back