The Dilemma

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
<<edit>> <<this story was forwarded to me by one of my Marine buddies....enjoy>>

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we
decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend...? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was nineteen years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when quite near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top, she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car.

My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes, he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

The moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.

<<double edit>>

<<2000 POSTS FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!>>

That's a good one. I saw that on another forum...that i later got banned from...for no reason. stupid Nazis...anyway, still a good one. :lol:

Funny shit, good one. You shouldn't even keep them in your whip, they get a little melty :)

I am almost at 2k myself.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 20 2003, 09:02 PM
Funny shit, good one. You shouldn't even keep them in your whip, they get a little melty :)

Milan

and to think they actually had the gall to call me a post whore...

I JOINED 3 MONTHS BEFORE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you got almost the same amount of posts as me :eek:

I heard that once before from a friend only it was the chicks mom that wanted the groom to be, not the sister. I like this one better though.. better visuals :lol:

can you imagein being the chick though??

Dad- "Shirley, we nee you to hit on your to-be brother in law. i want you to throw your panties at him"

:bash:

Thats one twisted test.....f*ckin weirdo's lol......funny as hell though

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Aug 20 2003, 09:11 PM-->
@Aug 20 2003, 09:02 PM

Milan

and to think they actually had the gall to call me a post whore...

I JOINED 3 MONTHS BEFORE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you got almost the same amount of posts as me :eek:

Probably the least post-whorish person on the board and im here almost everyday. Member 150 (or somethin like that) and my post count is way down. :huh:

Dude, no... I postwhore the least, member #32 (I was #3 before the second server crash) and I only have 80ish posts

I'm here most of the time too

Originally posted by Sed8ed@Aug 21 2003, 11:11 PM
Dude, no... I postwhore the least, member #32 (I was #3 before the second server crash) and I only have 80ish posts

I'm here most of the time too

cry about it..

thats a pretty damn good joke mang!!

I'd fail bigger then shit, I'd charge that bedroom like General Pickett at Getesburg

Back