The Egg...my new daily driver

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i bought a new car today. well not new but new to me anyways. i got a 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 hatch for like $7k. i was able to get a 2 year loan on it so it will be paid off pretty quickly. im pretty damn happy about it. its got the 2.0L ZETEC motor with auto tranny and overdrive, 16" wheels, pretty well loaded inside, no dents or dings and the interior is clean as hell. only thing i really dont like is the fact that its a hatch but its growing on me pretty quickly. it drives good and is pretty fun. it needs to be lowered pretty damn bad tho but im not gonna do anything to it yet since its going to be my new daily. anywho, off to the pics:

Focus001.jpg

Focus002.jpg

Focus003.jpg

Focus005.jpg

and yes i bought it at a Hyundai dealership...lol. the salesman was cool as hell and i would do business with him again. anywho, comments welcome!!

why an automatic? umm i dunno really. i really dont care anymore whether its an auto or manual. i can drive either. my truck is a manual :)

haha Brian is OFFICIALLY a Ford guy now.

:ph34r:

Gotta love ford, and they're knobbed out headlight controls.

Wish you'd told me, I woulda gone out to see it.

Oh man, I like where that trunk release button is. That's pretty slick.

How many times have you gotten in the Egg and went to put the clutch in before starting it? haha I do that shit all the time in my truck.

Fucked over rebuilt dodge. jk

I have seen a few eggs that have been tastefully done, eventhough they aren't my style they were still clean.

hahaha Don't give him ideas... Wes and him will be chopping the hell out of that unibody to make it an AWD rally fukkus.

turbo rs swap!!

there is a RWD v8 conversion you can do these cars but they are expensive as shit. im thinking about trying to find a Cosworth spoiler for it or a duckbill (like the EG Spoon Civic style) spoiler for it in carbon fiber. im also digging the Saleen one as well. in order for me to do anything any time soon to it tho, i would have to sell my truck and im kinda not ready to at this point in time.

Back