the end of the world is near

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Uh Oh time to call.......
Willis.jpg

did they give at date or did i read over it

It just said, if any of the rocks they're tracking hit earth, put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.

They've been saying the same thing for years. I'm not saying I don't believe em, I'm saying they're using the recent 2 events to increase their funding for the project. Wouldn't say im so opposed to that either.

pretty much all the article said was:
there is stuff out there
we dont know where most of this stuff is or where it is going
if this stuff is going to hit us there is nothing we can do about it
stuff has hit us before and stuff will likely hit us again

:shrug2:
no real earth shaking revelations there
and i wrapped it up in only 47 words :p

Yeah that article was complete horse shit. Talk about using a title to lure people into an article that was written by a half-brained nitwit because there is jack shit else going on in the news today.

0% learned there, just a bunch of reiterated Russian meteor strike BS and how there is a small chance of getting struck. Yeah, no shit.

Got any hard facts? Or statistics?

"From the information we have, we don't know of an asteroid that will threaten the population of the United States," Bolden said. "But if it's coming in three weeks, pray."

From the information, we don't know of a massive zombie Apocalypse that will threaten the population of the United States. But if it's coming in three weeks, thank Jesus.

Last edited:
Back