"The Event"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Anyone watch it? i'm looking for a new show to get into seeing as basically everything i watch is in it's last week of the season this week.

sounds ok, but i gnerally dislike syfy channel shows due to the way they are made.

""The Event" is an emotional high-octane conspiracy thriller that follows Sean Walker (Jason Ritter, "The Class"), an Everyman who investigates the mysterious disappearance of his fiancee, Leila (Sarah Roemer, "Disturbia"), and unwittingly begins to expose the biggest cover-up in U.S. history. Sean's quest will send ripples through the lives of an eclectic band of strangers, including: newly elected U.S. President Martinez (Blair Underwood, "Dirty Sexy Money"); Sophia (Emmy Award nominee Laura Innes, "ER"), who is the leader of a mysterious group of detainees; and Sean's shadowy father-in-law (Scott Patterson, "Gilmore Girls"). Their futures are on a collision course in a global conspiracy that could ultimately change the fate of mankind."

If I'm not mistaken that's an NBC show, not a Syfy. Either way I haven't watched it, but they were kinda billing it as Lost-esque I think.

My personal recommendation would be Breaking Bad via netflix. I was hooked after the first couple episodes of season 1.

Yeah I watched it and I think its pretty good. Its one of those shows that if you haven't watched the first couple of episodes your not gonna know what's going on.

Back