1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"The Event"

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Briansol, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

Anyone watch it? i'm looking for a new show to get into seeing as basically everything i watch is in it's last week of the season this week.

sounds ok, but i gnerally dislike syfy channel shows due to the way they are made.

""The Event" is an emotional high-octane conspiracy thriller that follows Sean Walker (Jason Ritter, "The Class"), an Everyman who investigates the mysterious disappearance of his fiancee, Leila (Sarah Roemer, "Disturbia"), and unwittingly begins to expose the biggest cover-up in U.S. history. Sean's quest will send ripples through the lives of an eclectic band of strangers, including: newly elected U.S. President Martinez (Blair Underwood, "Dirty Sexy Money"); Sophia (Emmy Award nominee Laura Innes, "ER"), who is the leader of a mysterious group of detainees; and Sean's shadowy father-in-law (Scott Patterson, "Gilmore Girls"). Their futures are on a collision course in a global conspiracy that could ultimately change the fate of mankind."

2. corvetteguy78

corvetteguy78 Well-Known Member VIP

My girl and i started wathcing it, didn't get into it, seemed ok though. probably worth watching

3. D16Civic

D16Civic Matt

If I'm not mistaken that's an NBC show, not a Syfy. Either way I haven't watched it, but they were kinda billing it as Lost-esque I think.

My personal recommendation would be Breaking Bad via netflix. I was hooked after the first couple episodes of season 1.

4. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

breaking bad is great :)

5. damien360kl

damien360kl New Member

Yeah I watched it and I think its pretty good. Its one of those shows that if you haven't watched the first couple of episodes your not gonna know what's going on.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted