the i hate clients rant.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, the pizza guy has no problem delivering my pizza at midnight. i always just get one large pepperoni about twice a week. He always gets a 20....sometimes minus a dollar if i forgot to bring/order a drink.

I know what ya mean though b...i go through the same thing. we have probably 4,000 customers and they all need stuff done yesterday...especially when its a BRAND NEW server. We're like, "You wanted SuSE....if this was debian you woulda had it 10 minutes later...you had to have 1,000 extras installed on PHP (even though youre not going to use them)..."

The list goes on and on. And when i have work to do on the 8pm-8am shift, you know somethings effed up.

I love working at the shop, because I don't have to deal with the usual employee on customer interaction that I have to endure at Shaw's. But when it comes down to it, I go by a very simple rule - if the customer gives me respect and courtesy, they get 115% service - if they act like a complete douche, I give them the bare minimum of what I should offer. It's amazing how some people will treat the younger people I oversee - and then how their tone changes when I enter the situation. I always make it a point that if I see one of the "kids" ( our clerks are only about 17-19 yrs) getting lambasted about something, I'll step in and set things straight.

+2 on the pizza guy thing. My first job was at a pizza shop and I remember how crappy it was. I always tip well, especially late. Our local Dominos will deliver until 200am on saturdays, and sometimes well take advantage of that.

+2 on the pizza guy thing. My first job was at a pizza shop and I remember how crappy it was. I always tip well, especially late. Our local Dominos will deliver until 200am on saturdays, and sometimes well take advantage of that.

4am here. :) for Pizza Pipeline, and for PitaPit its 3am. Yum.

Next time I'm under the influence I'll have to get me some more pita pit.

I loved delivering pizza's. I added it up and I was making between $16 and $20 an hour. I was also running 4 to 6 pizzas an hour, so I put insane miles on my car. But it was alot of fun. I saw so many people making whoopie as I would get there with their pizza.....
But half naked chicks answering the door for the pizza guy rocked.

If your production goes down 50-80%, I would never get ANYTHING done. I call bullshit. We have no problems getting things done on time. Was the 2% improvement really worth the cost of drug testing?

Last edited:
New Haven sucks... I never saw anyone making whoopie... in fact half of New Haven I wouldn't WANT to see that.

There was only one time when a bunch of chics answered the door in bikini's. They wanted some food and then were going to sunbath. Too bad my shift didn't end until after it was dark that day. :(

I did however get to check out one of my coworkers new set of nipple rings. Talk about making the night of work all worth it. lol

I drove pizzas (as a second job, and whenever the boss needed me) for 6 years. (It was my original real job, but as I got better and better jobs I still helped out when a driver called out or on busy nights). I have LOTS of stories from those years.

I love that job, wish it paid more. Towards the end I made $12 an hour plus tips. I was "Holy shit, you callin the wolf?!" driver for 4 years. He called me when he needed to make serious money.

I used to deliver for KFC (yes KFC delivered for a few years out here) and I was making good money as well. I would make an average of $50 a night on tips alone and that was a so so night. Friday and Saturday nights i would take home at the very least $80 in tips.

You know what bugged me the most, when people wanted thier change back. I don't mean dollars, I mean actual change like 39 cents or some shit, that bugged the hell outta me.

i straight up tell people that i dont carry coin change. if they are that cheap, they need to give me exact change.

i remember there was this old bitch in a nursing home who would always order BBQ wings (who sent them back 50% of the time cause they werent done "just right") and about 90% of the time paid with check (exact amount). well my first delivery to her, she paid cash. total was something like 14.xx and she gave me 15 bucks. so i said "have a good one" or something like that and proceeded to leave. and as i did so
, shes like "wait a second, wheres my change?" and i told her i dont carry coins and she got all pissed like i was trying to rob her. she made me give her a dollar back and gave me the change. what a bitch.

then there was some other redneck woman waste of life who always ordered. always ordered a timed order for some rediculous time like 8:25 or something, and never tipped, always rounded up the dollar, and even asked for change sometimes (not a tip in my eyes). so one night we decided to make her look like a bitch, we counted up the change she would get back, and made sure i had it with me. and when she gave me the money, i went to give her all the coins and she was like "i dont want that" with an offended look. i thnk she got the point though.

god theres soo many funny stories from delivering.

oh I forgot to add a good story...

This one time, this Middle Eastern looking girl, maybe 25 years old, answered the door fucking naked!!!!! I couldn't believe that shit. I was so shocked that my body language never changed and I went along with the process as if it was a regular, fully clothed customer. She wasn't that hot but she definately wasn't ugly...she even tipped me $5.

But I tell you what, the best tip I ever got was from this gay guy who liked my 89 4 door civic. He even knew I had a B16 in it, fucking gay stalker. He did tip me $27 though.

Back