The Illegal war in Iran

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Excerpt from http://www.saudi-us-relations.org/newslett...rest-11-19.html

President Kennedy:
Request for U.S. Economic Assistance

The King reminded the President that Saudi Arabia is a relatively backward country whose native resources are inadequate to cover the growing needs and appetites of a population of some 10 million. (Note: An exaggeration of approximately 4 to 5 million.) He said Saudi Arabia is in dire need of hospitals, schools, ports, roads and artesian wells, and relies on the United States for required assistance. The President noted that the Saudi Arabian Government has hired a number of technicians including, in particular, Mr. Harold Folk, an American employed as the top planning advisor in the new Supreme Planning Board. He expressed his understanding that the World Bank had prepared a development plan for Saudi Arabia which was being executed under the aegis of these technicians. Nevertheless, he continued, the U.S. would be prepared to discuss the matter of possible economic assistance with the Saudi Government and suggested that the Ambassador might wish to raise the subject with Mr. Fowler Hamilton, among others in the State Department. The King wondered whether the United States might be able to send an economic mission to Saudi Arabia and whether, in any case, the U.S. could agree in principle at the outset to providing economic assistance. The President replied that we would first need information on specific projects and areas of need before making any decision. He said the U.S. would be delighted to receive a Saudi economic mission and would be willing to dispatch a mission to Saudi Arabia. He expressed certainty that U.S. lending institutions would be willing to consider projects which the Saudi Arabian Government might wish to submit on their merits.

did anyone notice that since 1985 we have not given israel less than 1 billion dollars per year in military grants???
and usually its more than 2 or 3 BILLION dollars a year

what the fuck???

I'm the person that always says to never get information from mass media but rather scholarly journals.

If you take anything you hear on fox or cnn at face value, than you really don't understand anything. Even if you understand there's a slant, you should understand that the source is worthless because of the agenda it has.

Quoted post[/post]]
You wanna talk about sources? Huh ? I'll give you your goddam sources, and I'll even play into your little trap:

I'll give you the MUSLIM ones (And a Wikipedia article, since that's been established as fair and balanced)

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/15E...3CE0E9957EA.htm
http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-17/0510265904171054.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinezhad

Choke on it. The dude wants to declare war upon us, and he's getting his country ready for it.

In 3 years you'll all be sitting here "Man, those neocons are just out for power" and "We shouldn't be in Iran" Well fuck you, in advance. This is happening NOW, and I'm pointing it out AS I PROMISED... When it's happening.

Iraq did this same thing, I pointed out the real news sources (Al-Jazeera, CNN, D-Welle, BBC articles in a previous post) and went ignored or further ridiculed.

God I love the Liberal thinking, it makes me laugh everytime.

Where did I say this guy was a saint? Please quote this for me.

Oh, and the neocons *ARE* out for power. Just because they're aiming their guns at a certifiable nutcase who does in fact want to kill us doesn't make that any less true.

Think about it. It's the neocon's next step, it's right next door, and honestly if you were the leader of a country and you just saw your neighbor country invaded and had its government toppled, wouldn't YOU be prepping the troops?

Then you have Iran's nuclear program which they say is for peaceful purposes (of course) and the Bush administration says is for making weapons (once again, of course). So what might just happen is Bush will tell Iran to shut down their illegal nuclear program, which Iran will refuse to do because "it is for peaceful purposes" which will prompt an invasion the same way that telling Saddam to turn over his (nonexistant) WMDs did. He didn't because he didn't have any so of course we invaded because he didn't bow to our demands.

The question that is really up in the air is can we win this? If we jump from country to country and install new governments along the way it won't be long before the insurgency that everyone is going apeshit about is looked at as just the tip of the iceberg. You'll run across the one person just crazy enough to set off a nuke in their own capital city just to keep the infidels out.

So, if Iran IS building a peaceful nuclear project, then you've further pissed off the rest of the world just like you did in Iraq. If it's for making weapons, this guy might just be the one to use it. No better way to take out an advancing army of hundreds of thousands and be a martyr at the same time.

You may get your glass parking lot soon enough.

i think iran poses about as much threat to the US as say bahrain or some other shit hole tiny country

and of course iran is next on the list... along with syria and any other little middle east country
israel needs room to expand after all
lol

and come on celerity, lets see the rebutal to your denial that israel receives financial aide...

Indeed: You need to take the news from all angles that you possibly can. Today is too complex to take your news from the paper that gets tossed onto your porch.

And yes, Israel gets Military support from the US. In big numbers. Why that is, I couldn't tell you. Because when this relationship began, we had just pissed on the shah of Iran and started the whole Terrorism thing.

So my thinking, uneducated in this matter as it is, is that we gave money to our friends there to keep the Moslim Horde at bay. We do this with Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and now Afghanistan. Even though Turkey isn't too friendly to US bases of operation, so we get kicked over to India or Pakistan instead.

Pray that we do not lose these bases, because then we'll have bases setup for Middle Eastern operations off Aircraft carriers, and all of our operations will be through one General.

But I digress: My point is this: Iran is saying this shit now, I am declaring it to you and when we go to war with Iran you will know that it is the same reason we went to it with Iraq.

Quoted post[/post]]
and come on celerity, lets see the rebutal to your denial that israel receives financial aide...

I showed a quick reference to the money given to Saudi Arabia, a country that is by all means rich as hell.

When I get chance later tonight, if you want me to, I will get the same detailled figures. I'm at work now, so no time.

But I digress: My point is this: Iran is saying this shit now, I am declaring it to you and when we go to war with Iran you will know that it is the same reason we went to it with Iraq.

but according to g dubya we went to war in iraq cause he posed a real threat to the safety of the US, and he helped osama carry out the attacks on NYC

he funded terrorists and had terrorist training camps in his country, and he also hid wanted terrorists in his country as well

oooohhh wait... that was all false
bahahhahahahahahhaha

dubya sucks my nuts

and iran making a verbal threat is harming no-one
i do not believe they have the capacity to harm even one US citizen on US soil...
and if they do get across the borders, well that just goes to show you how well GW did on home land security...

protect our borders or attack an innocent country in the middle east to make even more enemies and boost terrorism recruitment numbers... i'll go with choice B alex...

Quoted post[/post]]

but according to g dubya we went to war in iraq cause he posed a real threat to the safety of the US, and he helped osama carry out the attacks on NYC

he funded terrorists and had terrorist training camps in his country, and he also hid wanted terrorists in his country as well

oooohhh wait... that was all false
bahahhahahahahahhaha

dubya sucks my nuts

and iran making a verbal threat is harming no-one
i do not believe they have the capacity to harm even one US citizen on US soil...
and if they do get across the borders, well that just goes to show you how well GW did on home land security...

protect our borders or attack an innocent country in the middle east to make even more enemies and boost terrorism recruitment numbers... i'll go with choice B alex...

Recked any one with intent & money can hurt us . osama yo moma proved that with 09/11 north korean proved it with the millions or billions in fake currency they put out around the world(us 100 dollar bills nearly perfect) fuckem all they wanna point or harm us in any way fuck em.. scratch my back ill scratch your .. cut me.. ill gut ya ! :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
This is the way I see this problem, put into a considerably smaller perspective.

The guy down the street just threatened you with a beating, stabbing, and/or shooting. Do you go ahead and murder him, on the basis of words, before he could possibly harm you? Or do you prepare for a possible physical attack and go about your life? Or, in other words, do you live your life in fear or do you stand tall and ready for opposition?

Personally, I would much rather be a peaceful man with the potential for violence than a violent man without the potential for peace. Pride starts wars and understanding stops them.

Blanco, the hippie gangbanging ninja.

I'm typically moderate leaning conservative on international issues, and shit you said it right.

I haven't been keeping up on the Iran thing lately, but I think that your opinion is missing something, blanco.

This is a Country. This isn't a personal protection thing. Islamist terror wasn't going after the Bush family personally. Lots of people have sworn their oath to protect the US and lost more have added "at any cost". When a tribe in Papua New Guinea threatens the US we may laugh, but if they had a nuke or two and operatives already on the US shores we would take it seriously. Which is where we were in 2002. And still are.

Back