The Killing on AMC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AMC is kicking a LOT of ass lately

they are putting out some VERY good shows

Its recording on the ol DVR as we speak. And E is spot on AMC has hit more than a few home runs with their shows as of late.

Gonna watch it if it goes ondemand. I'm already 10 minutes past the beginning now.

They're super good writers over there at amc. They don't mess up things. LOVE madmen.

Even if it's not available on demand, they'll replay it 17 times this week leading up to the next episode. I didn't catch it either, but I'll try and watch it later in the week.

Watched it last night. I'm hooked.

The main star is the brother's 2nd wife from big love.
I'm really digging the male cop's role. a bit out of the box thinker not tied to the book to get shit done.
even the mover/father was a great actor.

i'll be watching this all season.

SPOIERS AHEAD

So, who do you think dun it? I'm not convinced it was the fiance and teacher. Nor do i think it was a mob hit to get back at the father. Nor any of the politicians.

What do you think?

B said:
SPOIERS AHEAD

So, who do you think dun it? I'm not convinced it was the fiance and teacher. Nor do i think it was a mob hit to get back at the father. Nor any of the politicians.

What do you think?

I'm starting to lean towards the politicians. Maybe the union bitch? To make them need her more thus helping her husband get the plumbing job

screams set up to me. why would he give them that address?

I think AMC is getting a big head with all their recent hits.

Mad Men is taking a year off because AMC wanted to cut the runtime down for more commercials...

Back