the last of my honda parts sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i cleaned up the garage last weekend, and while i threw out a butt-load of stuff, i still have somethings that are usable and are worth my time to sell... so, here goes.

- RC injector clips. set of 4. usefull if you have an obd2 car. brand new. $15 shipped.

- GSR Skunk2 intake manifold. brand new, $200 shipped

- ITR throttle cable. needed to use the above mani. you will also need a b16 or itr style throttle body. brand new in honda oem parts bag. $50 shipped

- K&N Filter, 4" inlet. fits perfect on a turbo with a 4" compressor housing. used for like 50 miles tops, most of which were on a dyno short.. fits full-race style non-ac mani with t3/t67 between the compressor and the frame. $20 shipped Sold to Lender69

- Golden Eagle fuel rail, black, NO FITTINGS included... you'll need to score your own. i don't know what you need, so don't ask :p consult goldeneaglemfg.com for more info. $25 shipped SOLD to vtecsir

- stock b16 sir2 fuel rail and injectors. bought this from ripperbone, and never used it. $25 shipped

- ls head, no valve train but has valves. w/ vc. $50 shipped

- gsr oil pan with turbo return line fitting and some -10 still on there. not the best, but good for a DIY setup.. $60 shipped SOLD to bluehatch95

- moroso oil pan pick up for b16/ls blocks only. $30 shipped

- ARP extended wheel studs. required if you plan to do real racing w/ an open ended lug. set of 16, new in boxes. $60 shipped.

- Genuine USDM ITR upper front strut tower bar. some minor scuffs... no hardware (bolts) $70 shipped

- D16Y8 intake manifold and throttle body - NO SENSORS at all. i have the support bracket too. $100 shipped

- OEM DOHC B-series VTEC spark plug cover insert grey thing. a little warped around the bolt holes, but perfectly functional. $10 shipped. Sold to Havok

- Older Sony mobile ES (pre Xplod days) 75X4 1 ohm stable high current amp. HX series i think it was.. its purple and liek 4 years old. last time i had it tin the car, it was working. crossovers for both high pass low pass thru pass on both channel sets. rca in for each channel. AS IS. i have no idea if the thing works, but last i had it in the del sol it was working. its sat in the grage since. AGAIN, AS IS, NO REFUNDS. if it doesn't work, i'm sorry... try to fix it. theres a 98% chance that its perfectly fine. has some surface scrapes from how it was mounted... was a $300 amp back in the day... $100 shipped

- Sony xplod series MP3-cpabale/CDR/ CD trunk mount changer. i'm 90% sure its a 6 disc. works only with sony head units that can read text. uses the ps2 looking port. i can get model numbers on both of these if you are serious.
last know, it was working. same deal as above applies. AS IS $80 shipped

LOCALS info
pickups in central CT ok,
smaller items, $5 off
med items $10 off
large/heavy items $20 off

paypal preferred. Brian(AT)hondaswap.com

Do you have a pic of the gsr manifold? I might be interested in this and the fuel rail in a week if they are still available.

i did some research, that fuel rail is within MMs of fitting on my 4g63... i wonder if i could make it work.

if you go to the next autocross, ill have to "reference" it and probably buy it from you right then.

You may have yourself a deal on that ls head. What ls did that come off of??

GE rail paid for and sold to corey.

pics of stuff coming tonight... i slacked last night :cry:

ls head came from my FIRST swap back in the day... when i was going to go ls turbo... but then i bought another head all done up with valve train and such... so i have this one left over. remember, its bare. there's no cams, not springs, no retainers... just valves. motor was a 94 with about 85k from a crashed car in a local junkyard.

if you want the oil pan yesterday, pay for it yesterday :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
GE rail paid for and sold to corey.

pics of stuff coming tonight... i slacked last night :cry:

ls head came from my FIRST swap back in the day... when i was going to go ls turbo... but then i bought another head all done up with valve train and such... so i have this one left over. remember, its bare. there's no cams, not springs, no retainers... just valves. motor was a 94 with about 85k from a crashed car in a local junkyard.

if you want the oil pan yesterday, pay for it yesterday :mrgreen:
GSR intake home much brian? i willpick it up my boy wnt ti for his turbo gsr lmk

Back