the last of my honda parts sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

note:

to everyone who has payed me for shit and haven't gotten it yet...

its because i'm a slacker..
no, its because i've been sick as fuck and haven't done anything in a week and change now.

if you want your money back, no problems at all- i'm not trying to scam anyone. i just haven't had the energy to make it to the post office.
if you still want it and are willing to wait a couple more days, no need to do anything-- i'll get it to you.
if you don't, send me a pm, and i'll refund your payment, no questions asked, and i apologize for the delay and inconvience..

Quoted post[/post]]
note:

to everyone who has payed me for shit and haven't gotten it yet...

its because i'm a slacker..
no, its because i've been sick as fuck and haven't done anything in a week and change now.

if you want your money back, no problems at all- i'm not trying to scam anyone. i just haven't had the energy to make it to the post office.
if you still want it and are willing to wait a couple more days, no need to do anything-- i'll get it to you.
if you don't, send me a pm, and i'll refund your payment, no questions asked, and i apologize for the delay and inconvience..

thanks for everyone's pateince. I'm hitting staples today to get packing materials, and all items will be shipped tomorrow. due to my slackage, i will be eating the cost of upping the shipping speed. instead of ground, i'll go 3-day or something like that.

Thanks for all of your patience.

alright, if you bought somethign from me here, i refunded your money. i just haven't had time and now with all this condo crap gong through, i dont forsee myself having time to tak care of these shipments.

all of you should have a paypal refund.

sorry for the inconvience. i'm not trying to scam on anyone, i just don't have time during the day to get to a shipping outlet.

this includes chips too. i will not be burning any more chips for a while. i gotta get my own shit in gear.. i'm falling apart.

if you have an issue with this, please, don't heistate to pm me.

Back