The mentality of men

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh, absolutely. Look at your clothes:

You go to the store, and pick out some nice shirts for work. They look professional, easy to keep clean .. But will they get you pussy ?

When was the last time you got pussy at work? Shit, do you even work with a woman ? I bet you don't, but still.... still there is the tiny voice in the back of your head...

..."Man, you'll never get laid in that shirt!"

And the shirt goes back on the rack.

-> Steve

He said in his post that he "drives one of my flashy cars" and has a "bad-boy motorcycle", but looking at his sig, I didn't see any of those. :lol:

he's got some good points...

but if he's married i don;t see how that all really applies anymore...

but then again he openly admits to being a selfish asshole or something to that effect so maybe his real goal in life is NEW pussy... which would be must more understandable...

He said in his post that he "drives one of my flashy cars" and has a "bad-boy motorcycle", but looking at his sig, I didn't see any of those.

:werd: i was looking at his sig scrathing my head... wtf??? to each their own i guess... lol

Oh, absolutely. Look at your clothes:

You go to the store, and pick out some nice shirts for work. They look professional, easy to keep clean .. But will they get you pussy ?

When was the last time you got pussy at work? Shit, do you even work with a woman ? I bet you don't, but still.... still there is the tiny voice in the back of your head...

..."Man, you'll never get laid in that shirt!"

And the shirt goes back on the rack.

-> Steve

that mentality went out the window a long time ago for me...
i just don;t give a shit anymore...
wear what i want, no need to impress anyone, birkenstocks, cargo pants or shorts, a t shirt, and i never EVER shave... chicks don't dig beards, but i don;t care... if she doesn;t dig my beard then she doesn;t dig me...
fuck em all...
but i also have a steady gf/roomate/whatever so i guess that changes things a bit...

1997 Harley-Davidson Springer Softail

67 Camaro SS ? HAWT
87 Fleetwood: Hey, he's selling it. I have a 91 Prelude that I'm trying to unload too.
96 Trans am ? HAWT

97 Springer? HAWT.

Yeah, his tastes aren't ours, but yeah - Hot cars I agree.

And I'm married too - Shit, I'm unemployed and I still do all those things... then I sit at home and make phone calls and send emails.

Technically, I shouldn't ever need to be in anything but my underwear - And that's only if on the odd chance I get a knock on the door.

Psychoanalysis anyone?

Sigmund Freud?

"Drives" aka sexual impulses.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 14 2005, 11:53 AM
Hah... "Does the name 'Pavlov' ring a bell?"
[post=554327]Quoted post[/post]​

Only if the smell of vagina makes your mouth water as much as mine. :ph34r:

That was me, DEAD ON just a few years ago.

You know, after 5 years of marriage, My outlook has changed. I look at other women.. ALOT.. If a married guy tells you that he doesn't look he's lying. Would I go sleep with that woman? Nope. Not unless it was heather graham. (I let the wife know that, if that oppertunity were to EVER present itself, I'd bang the crap out of her) But that will never ever happen. ever.

I dress comfortable. I don't have to be all "business".. my job permits me to wear pretty much whatever the hell I want. Blue Jeans and a funny t-shirt and/or hawaian shirt is pretty much my every day attire.

I do have pretty nice cars.... I don't really care much as to what they look like, as long as there are no huge dents or dings or missing half the paint... I mean, I have a civic and an integra.. Not exactly pussy attractant.

I have a harley.. but I bought it for my own personal gain. I get on that thing and say "fuck the world". I don't want to have some chick clinging to me, that is my getaway machine. There is no sissy bar, nor will there ever be.

So I suppose I must fall into the other 10%

I look at other women all the time as well. The girlie is OK with this. She also knows that, if Angelina Jolie ever propositions me for sex, I'm going to have to take her up on it. :D

Shit, I have NONE of that and I had no problem picking up girls/getting laid (note the key word HAD, I have a g/f now). I drive a 19 year old car with a hint of valve clatter, wear faded jeans and t-shirts, keep my facial hair a tiny bit unshaven but still keep myself clean. I don't have all the bling and I *STILL* got the girls.

Why?

Because I don't build my lifestyle around getting laid.

Allow me to melt your mind a bit.

Would you cheat on your wife for Heather Graham ? OR for someone that looks like Heather Graham ?

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 14 2005, 01:48 PM

Would you cheat on your wife for Heather Graham ? OR for someone that looks like Heather Graham ?
[post=554407]Quoted post[/post]​

Heather Graham Fo sho! Or a clone of heather graham.. Or a couple of clones of heather graham and heather graham.. MMmmmmmmm....

I know a chick that looks like a mini-heather.. Same looks, same bod, same smokin ass legs and ass.. just scaled down.. I Haven't shagged her.. So I suppose It would have to be THE heather graham.

Mind melted, you succeded.. Now I want two 3 heathers.

Damn you.

Originally posted by phyregod+Sep 14 2005, 02:39 PM-->
@Sep 14 2005, 01:48 PM

Would you cheat on your wife for Heather Graham ?  OR for someone that looks like Heather Graham ?
[post=554407]Quoted post[/post]​

Heather Graham Fo sho! Or a clone of heather graham.. Or a couple of clones of heather graham and heather graham.. MMmmmmmmm....

I know a chick that looks like a mini-heather.. Same looks, same bod, same smokin ass legs and ass.. just scaled down.. I Haven't shagged her.. So I suppose It would have to be THE heather graham.

Mind melted, you succeded.. Now I want two 3 heathers.

Damn you.
[post=554451]Quoted post[/post]​

In Iceland women like that come in 6 packs. Brazil too, but Brazil also packages them in 32 cases and island-kegs. It's easy to get in trouble.

Back