the Michael Jackson Case thread

is he guilty?

• innocent. those kids mom's are just after $$$&#0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the reason i voted innocent because ....the maid still took her son to her job knowing that jacksonmight be a perv....no sense...

He's a very strange individual. It's possible he's guilty, but not beyond any shadow of doubt. I personally don't think he is.

I say guilty on the fact that when you have that much money and fame your idea's of right and wrong ( what you can get away with) are very skewd from the rest of the "normal" world. He's a freak. made great music and is a legend, but he's still fucked in the head!

i can only vote once, so i voted guilty. but i also think the kids moms are after $$. but hes still guilty.

I think he's guilty of being one weird-ass dude...but that's about it. If you're dumb enough to let your kid go to MICHAEL JACKSON'S house, REGARDLESS of whether he's a perv or not, something's wrong with you. I mean shit, look at the dude...his face scares me! I wouldn't let my kids near him if he was a priest!!

:blink:

[/irony]

white guy: "so you think theres nothing wrong with children sleeping in a grown mans bed?"
dave chapelle: "yeah"
white guy: "then you'd let your children sleep with michael jackson?"
dave chapelle: "fuck no! whats wrong with you?"

:lol:

white guy: "so you think theres nothing wrong with children sleeping in a grown mans bed?"
dave chapelle: "yeah"
white guy: "then you'd let your children sleep with michael jackson?"
dave chapelle: "fuck no! whats wrong with you?"

BAHAHAHHAHA

:werd:

Back