The nastiest smell ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

I was on my way home from my friends house and I started to smell this crazy nasty smell, at first I just ignored it and keep driving, then it starts to burn my eyes and at this point I'm worried and scared I won't make it home. I decide to pull over and see if I can locate this problematic smell. I can't, of course I shut my car off to locatre this smell, I then figure what the hell while Im parked here I may as well turn on the stereo, so I turn the key on, but the stereo doesnt come on at all, the craziest part is the dial for the fan speed is no "melted" stuck on teh highest level, the funny thing is the fan hasnt worked since I did my engine swap. My question is what is origin of the smell, is it dangerous and how hard is it fix. A friend said it was just the stereo, well the stereo is in the trunk and the smell still persists in the cabin, whats goin on. Someone please help.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Aug 3 2003, 12:58 AM
locatre this smell, I then figure what the hell while Im parked here I may as well turn on the stereo, so I turn the key on, but the stereo doesnt come on at all, the craziest part is the dial for the fan speed is no "melted" stuck on teh highest level, the funny thing is the fan hasnt worked since I did my engine swap

:emofo: fan speed do you volume? and if the stereo burnt up the fuse should have blown

fan switch for the heat/blower motor, you got it now? it wont move at all

Back