The next fastest car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the seats just 'look' light. so does everything. i think its one of the best supercar interiors.

Thule roof box FTW!! lol

I thought the wheels were hot before, but seeing they also provide some incredible function makes them that much more awesome.
And that gauge cluster? :drool:
kseggagerarhi004.jpg

where is the fucking shifter!

id rather have a stick than the paddles, but thats just me. you do get faster shifts with paddles though

and the wheels were the first thing i noticed. but my first thought was that they were to help cool the brakes.

Interior reminds me of the Dual Note concept
2001_honda_dualnote-3.jpg

I've never really liked paddle shifters; but I'm pretty sure that's just because I'm used to the position of a "regular" shifter.

Koenigsegg has been my favorite car manufacturer since the first time i saw one of those.
this one, is just beautiful.

I was just going to say driving a super car with 1,110 horses with a clutch would suck I'd almost rather have the paddle shifters honestly. especially if it was a daily driver. Does it also have adjustable suspension?

clearly you've never driven an exotic... I'd hate to have to feather the clutch on an F430.

I have actually driven a Gallardo and F430... I hate paddle shifters. Sure it made them easier to drive! but i dont like easy :(

Those cars are 1/2 the power of this one... I can't imagine driving a 1200hp car with a standard transmission. Driving one with 450hp was hard enough.

Back