The Official Playoffs Game Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
3pm game will be on Fox, and the 6:30pm game will be on CBS. both EST times.

We already have a thread going for redictions of the game. This thread is more so for uptodate DID YOU SEE THAT, stuff =)

Both games are going to be a blast! The Phi/Atl game IMO is going to be the game to watch even more so because of the snow =)

I'm hoping the steelers can also come out on top so we can have a great PA/PA superbowl. "yes notice I said also :p "

However, I would feel bad for all the PA cops if it comes down to PA/PA since I bet there will be a lot of rioting for the losing team even more so since they lost to another PA city =)~

Another type of prediction we can all make is how many dollars are fined to all 4 teams today. Someone might get a middle finger cought in a face mask and get fined 10K for giving the finger on TV. or maybe someone goes to pull up their pants and gets fined for a attempt to fake moon someone. We will have to wait and see!

Kick off is in 2 hours I hope everyone who wants to watch it is able to.

Go Falcons, I would LOVE to see the Eagles get heartbroken 4 years in a row. Go Steelers, Ben Rothlisburger (spelling....even he can't spell his name) is a pretty good QB, and the Pats have had their turn at Super Bowls.

go steelers... and well, as for the birds... hm.... i'm not sure, i'd like to see the eagles make it, but if they don't, i won't cry.

Another vote for falcons/steelers in the super bowl. TO and the eagles can lick my ass. And the bus is just flat out amazing.

Falcons > Eagles
Steelers > Patriots

Falcons > Steelers!!!!

Dirty Birds are taking it all!!!!!!!! :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2:

you're the one who said they were going all the way not me.

...neener neener.... tho... it's not OVER. so we'll see.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 23 2005, 05:46 PM
you're the one who said they were going all the way not me. 

...neener neener....  tho... it's not OVER. so we'll see.
[post=450196]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, eagles just scored...27-10...it's all good lol...the eagles were my pick earlier in the season but since TO got hurt i didn't think they could get pst the falcons but they proved me wrong...i now want the patriots in the next game b/c i want the eagles to kick their ass

EDIT:FUCK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah, i wanna see the steelers make it. and that way i won't care who wins that game, i'd be happy either way.

i like the eagles. i hate TO. f that ass

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 23 2005, 06:02 PM
nah, i wanna see the steelers make it.  and that way i won't care who wins that game, i'd be happy either way.

i like the eagles.  i hate TO.  f that ass
[post=450208]Quoted post[/post]​

i love TO...my fav rec. besides micheal irvin (can you tell i'm a dallas fan lol)...well, i just want to see the pats lose either way...i'll be happy if the either the eagles or the steelers as well.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 23 2005, 06:07 PM
TO is overrated.  the cowboys suck imo.  not like my favorite team is any better, but still. :p

hate the packers. hate the cowboys.

:p
[post=450213]Quoted post[/post]​

well i hate you then :p ...game is over...just lost 20 bucks...hopefully i get my 20 bucks back on the next game...i forgot i bet on the steelers...WTF am i thinking by hoping the pats win now...fuck me!!!!! :lol: :blink:

edit:who is your fav team???and if you say the raiders or the 49ers i'ma kick you in the throat!!! ;)

then just kick me in the throat. never the raiders.

i know the niners suck, but i grew up on them since i was 2. and i'm NOT going to trade them in for anyone else.

i can like who i want to... i'm a loyal SF girl till i die... even tho i root for other teams.

you can hate me all you want, i don't care. it's just football. :)

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 23 2005, 06:19 PM
then just kick me in the throat. never the raiders.

i know the niners suck, but i grew up on them since i was 2. and i'm NOT going to trade them in for anyone else.

i can like who i want to... i'm a loyal SF girl till i die... even tho i root for other teams.

you can hate me all you want, i don't care. it's just football. :)
[post=450223]Quoted post[/post]​

it's all gravy baby...seeing as how your a 49ers fan, it's weird that you don't like TO...be back when the next game starts...see you back here star since noone else is interested

i don't like TO for the same reason i didn't like deion (sp) sanders.

OVERRATED. sure, he's a good player... but he's a little too over the top. just fucking play. these guys are so lucky they get paid all these dollars to do something they love. they risk their health, yes, but don't be some uppity bastard who thinks he's all that. seriously. one day he'll be nothing, and he'll get a taste of humble pie.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT LITTLE GIRL SINGING? omg... she's awesome.

EDIT: darn the patriots... go STEEEEEEEEEEEEELERS

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 23 2005, 06:24 PM
i don't like TO for the same reason i didn't like deion (sp) sanders.

OVERRATED. sure, he's a good player... but he's a little too over the top. just fucking play. these guys are so lucky they get paid all these dollars to do something they love. they risk their health, yes, but don't be some uppity bastard who thinks he's all that. seriously. one day he'll be nothing, and he'll get a taste of humble pie.
[post=450230]Quoted post[/post]​

agreed, damn eagles, earlier in the season i picked it to be a falcons/steelers superbowl. i hate both the eagles and the pats, so hopefully at least the steelers make it.

Back