The one thing I don't like about iPods...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

You can't delete anything, or really flag it for deletion ON THE IPOD ITSELF...

My new thing is podcasts... I download like 5-10 different ones, to see which ones I like... I want to flag the ones I don't like, so I can delete them and they don't keep downloading, but i can't remember them all!!! :cry:

Anybody else ever get something similar?

BTW... PODCASTS KICK ASS!!

I have no info on Ipods, but I can't delete shit on my SanDisk Sansa MP3 player. It puts out decent quality sound, only holds 1G, but it's acceptable since I got it for free from someone

I can delete anything on my g/f's ipod, no problem. I access the thing like a USB storage device.

but i dont think he wants to use a computer to delete stuff.

and i have no idea how to do it...sorry.

you cant delete songs from the ipod directly, you need to use itunes to do it. and i havent tried any podcasts.. you gotta pay for those?

podcasts are pretty much free commentary downloads in mp3 format.

my creative zen micro allows you to delete songs from the device directly =)

I dont care about deleting the shit on the computer... its offline when i want to be able to delete things...

im seriously thinking about getting an iriver 10u or one of those sandisk sansa e140. they have 1gb internal and can be upgraded with memory cards and they are pretty cheap.

ipods have never impressed me.

I love my sansa..

What is this upgraded memory and where can I find it? Searchy time...I find it hard to chose what I want, I have gigs upon gigs of music stored and they're all RAR'd.

Quoted post[/post]]
I dont care about deleting the shit on the computer... its offline when i want to be able to delete things...
lol why dont you just wait til you get home to delete em. at first i found it to be slightly annoying, but honestly its not really THAT big of a deal. :laugh:

iPods, shows what heavy advertising can do, turning something that isnt quite as good as others into making it the most popular.

My problem is, i download like 10 random podcasts... And I can never remember which ones I liked and didn't like...

And My wife has a Zen Xtra... I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! PIECE OF SHIT! Big, bulky, heavy, noisy, has broken 3 times...

I've got a Dell DJ 15G. Overall, I like it. Sometimes it locks up, and that pisses me off, especially if I'm working out. You can delete songs from the player, and the program lets you add songs from the computer, including playlists. However, the "sync player" won't delete songs, only add them. I hate that the player will only let me delete one song at a time. I'd like to wipe out all of the songs once in a while, and just add the songs I listen to.

I have a sweet computer dock, and I like the program Musicmatch Jukebox. I'm still thinking of buying a different player.

Edit: I take it back. I was too stupid to figure out how to delete songs with Musicmatch. I can remove as many songs as I like at one time.

Quoted post[/post]]
I've got a Dell DJ 15G. Overall, I like it. Sometimes it locks up, and that pisses me off, especially if I'm working out. You can delete songs from the player, and the program lets you add songs from the computer, including playlists. However, the "sync player" won't delete songs, only add them. I hate that the player will only let me delete one song at a time. I'd like to wipe out all of the songs once in a while, and just add the songs I listen to.

I have a sweet computer dock, and I like the program Musicmatch Jukebox. I'm still thinking of buying a different player.

Edit: I take it back. I was too stupid to figure out how to delete songs with Musicmatch. I can remove as many songs as I like at one time.
:laugh: I was going to say you can delete as many songs as you want on the DJ's either through musicmatch or through the DJ explorer

Back