The Return of the 4g63 Eclipse

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It looks like a USDM concept.

And IMO, Mitsu is going to have to release it, or at least a toned down version, if they hope to get off their backs in the current market.

looks a billion times better then the current eclipse. should be pretty fast

:cry: This makes me want an eclipse. Look at that beautiful engine just sitting there all prestine. They shouldnt tone it down one ioda. I want that car...maybe in graphite or black, but i want that car.

harness with no roll bar? :bash:

the cluster sucks. that would drive me nuts.
where's the back seats y0!?
the ass end looks like a 1998 merc cougar.

i'm not that impressed with it... it looks... too, well.. big, and heavy. and says "hey! watch my body roll y0!"

That Eclipse is t3h hawt. Lets hope the whole AWD/4G63T thing gets carried over, and it doesn't weight 24357608 lbs, like the V6 version.

that shit is pretty hot.

i'd rock it.

The only thing I don't like about the current model looks-wise is the split windows. You would think that if they made the whole body to flow nice and smooth, that they would spend the extra time to use single pane side-windows. That concept will eat into the lancer evo sales, however, so probably won't make it here in that form. Eclipses are for old people now.

Front looks good, side looks alright, back looks horrible.

I hope Mitsu finally does something good...wait no I don't they'll give more girls and girly guys who buy eclipses a way of hanging with WRX's...but the car is going to still be a pig. Its a boat.

i always liked the new eclipse look wise

its just so heavy

umm...4g63 tuned to the Evo FQ-400 spec....you CANNOT knock that...

I think 405BHP w/ AWD will smoke even a Z06...wont it?

Back