The Road to 1 Million

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
My Prediction:

Wednesday, November 26 12:35am...Hondaswap will break 1,000,000 visits :)

Who wants to place a friendly bet?

I'm thinking around 10:00 PM on Wednesday, November 26, Hondaswap.com will break 1,000,000 visits.

im thinking brian should be making more money with a site that has that many visits :worthy:

i say the weekend after thanksgiving...when everyone is too full to do anything but sit at their comps :p screw xmas shopping!!

Originally posted by sisteve@Nov 17 2003, 06:16 PM
My Prediction:

Wednesday, November 26 10:35pm...Hondaswap will break 1,000,000 visits :)

Who wants to place a friendly bet?

all money should go to ME.

thats my birthday. :D

Don't ever make a wager with the devil, and don't ever make a wager with someone who has control over what you're wagering against.

VERY TRUE!

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 17 2003, 11:40 PM
what defines a visit? like each new person? or everytime the site is veiwed in general?

right now we have had 977,616 visits with an average of 2,861 per day.

we have had a total of 10,404,664page views and an Average Per Day of 29,582

a visit is 1 session- until you close your browser.
page views are any pages you view here, leave, come back, etc... until you close yoru browser, or your are inactive for more than an hour

if it wasn't for me or people link me using adsubtract or similar type ad/popup/user tracking blocking software than the number of page views could be even hight by now.

I'm prolly good for at least 1500-2000 page views and only about half of those get counted when I come here.

addsubtract blocks info about the user, referral url, and such, but the javascript still executes vist++;

Back