The strangest thing is happening to me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sounds like it's definitely related to your GV somehow.

HA!
your gv account is calling you because it missed you and doesnt like you using that other bitch phone service.
you cheated, it caught you, now its fucking with you.
its gaining a mind of its own.

skynet_google.png

I got that spoof caller on my phone now.. tried out on a buddy of mine..lol. he was like" who the fuck is this?"

lol I don't remember if spoof has it or its on another app but there is one to change your voice too..

Do you use google voice?

I should clarify. I havent actively used my GV account in a few months. I logged into it yesterday to see what would happen if i called the 718 number with it, and it ended up calling me.

Maybe the fact that I pay $40/mo for metropcs is the issue. You get what you pay for after all :rimshot:

My cousin did it to a girl that was closing a store by her self and used the number in the main office of the store and pretend he was in building coming after her. She flipped out and called cops.

Ya he wanted to tell the girl the truth before it got out of hand so he did and the cops were told what happen and they gave him a call and explained that he could be in trouble if there is anymore trouble..I laughed watching him being so scared to be in trouble

Back