The Super-Dimensional Wang

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DarkHand

VIP
Even if you're somehow NOT a fan of Penny Arcade, ya gotta check out today's editorial where he pontificates upon the possibilities of having a seven-dimensional schlong.

Penny Arcade

The fourth one, however, might be enough to get your space-blood pumping - imagine if you will a seven dimensional penis which can project beyond time, and even through solid matter. This metadong can be everywhere and nowhere at once, its exact physical state is constantly in flux. You might think of this scenario as somewhat emasculating, because if someone asks you (for example) if you have the balls to do something, you have to very earnestly reply that you might or you might not, it's kind of a quantum thing. On the other hand, ask that motherfucker if he can have sex with anyone who ever existed, ever, even if they were trapped inside a safe. See what I'm talking about? With an infinite wang, this and much more is possible. Well, I guess I should say probable. It's kind of a quantum thing.

I love the internet. :D

Back