The Thin Blue Line....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

When you said line blue line I thought somebody was prego.

I don't mind the cops in my town. I know most of them. Having had the same car for 7 years they don't even bother me anymore. In fact, one guy has it out for me and has been bitched at for bothering me, haha. It's nice being on this side of the line.

Quick story: I got pulled over wearing a t-shirt that had "10 things not to say to a police officer" written on it. He noticed and said I should read it before I speak. Being the asshole that I am, I said, "Thanks for the tip, now I wont tell you about the guns, meth, and coke in the trunk." He laughed, had me open my trunk just to be sure, and let me go.

So how often do you get pulled over in the Fit? I'd venture to bet none.

And if police weren't there you'd be whining and moaning that people constantly stole from you or w/e. We need cops, some of them are dicks, get the fuck over it. Seriously. Most of the time its the state/county/etc's money problems that have the police bothering you at a constant rate, or you are just in denile about being an asshole. I like to think I'm a nice dude, and very polite. I have gotten out of plenty of very warranted tickets (driving with a suspended license because i cant afford to pay the tickets i have for no state inspection/emissions).
Cops are useless. I have never contacted the police for their help ever, and I never plan to. I don't need cops. I have had stuff stolen from me, and if there's no way for me to figure out who did it, I accept the fact that it's gone. If I figure out who stole from me, I go and get my belongings back (and have before). I'm not in denial about being an asshole, I know I'm an asshole. That does NOT justify the abuse of police power.

Fuck the police and fuck this "we need the government to protect us" nanny-state, lack of personal responsibility and utter lack of standing up and handling your business like a free man bullshit.

Cops are useless. I have never contacted the police for their help ever, and I never plan to. I don't need cops. I have had stuff stolen from me, and if there's no way for me to figure out who did it, I accept the fact that it's gone. If I figure out who stole from me, I go and get my belongings back (and have before). I'm not in denial about being an asshole, I know I'm an asshole. That does NOT justify the abuse of police power.

Fuck the police and fuck this "we need the government to protect us" nanny-state, lack of personal responsibility and utter lack of standing up and handling your business like a free man bullshit.

i couldnt agree more.

Never once gotten pulled over in the Fit. I can only assume they see the car, look at it - and just say "Was he speedi - oh look, hes being fuel efficient."

It's a newer car, not loud, not lowered (yet) so it must not set off any whistles in anyones head.

Kinda funny, sitting in the bar last night and the cop that had pulled me over for not turning on my headlights a few months ago was there.

My initial reading of him being a fucking ass still holds true. I was talking to him and in the middle of a sentence he cut me off to say something back. I hate people that do that shit, he even does it when he's off duty.

I was telling my dad that when he walked away and how I was annoyed at the fact that he was sitting on the side of the road without any lights on, my dads exact words: "Oh well, cops can do whatever they want."

Can't say that isn't true, but I tend to believe it more from the guy who used to be their boss for 12 years on the city council.

Never once gotten pulled over in the Fit. I can only assume they see the car, look at it - and just say "Was he speedi - oh look, hes being fuel efficient."

It's a newer car, not loud, not lowered (yet) so it must not set off any whistles in anyones head.

I don't think the fit has that aura anymore. There are too many around, and too many are owned by 16-18 year olds.

Back