The Time Has Come...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Well, my great-grandmother passed away yesterday, 9/29/06. Mysteriously she passed away @ 4:20 so my whole family, except for my older aunts and uncles, blazed it up for her. I know what you're thinking, how close could you have been to your "great" grand parent? well the answer is very close. She took care of all the kids. From her own, all the way to her great grandchildren. The family baby sitter, so to speak. I never cried so emotionally before in my life. That women meant the world to my family. (well my dad's side of my family, my parents have been split up since I was a baby)

To make a long story short, she just pretty much died of old age, so that's a good thing. She has been in a convelesant home for the past 10 years but we went to see her a lot.

She was a mother of 6, a grandmother to 25, a great-grandmother to 39, and a great-great grandmother to 1(my son).

RIP Maria Noblejas, you will be missed and loved by many!!!

and for the record, I made a thread about her a while ago but she was on the verge of passing away and she came through it. I should have gave an update in that thread but oh well.

Thanks goes to Ken (Ripperbone) for calling me up and I hope you pull through what you are going through also right now.

sorry to hear man...i lost my grandfather while I was in Iraq...its sucks losing grandparents....you remember all the fun times as a kid getting spoiled.

sorry to hear bro.. all i have left is my grandmother on my dads side.. she raised me since i was a baby since my parents split also..

at least she led a wonderful life.. my great grandmother passed several years ago.. she lived to 94.. and worked till she was 83..

The fact that you even got to meet her is rare. Not too many people get to truley know their great-grand parents. Condolences to you and your family bro.

Thanks guys.

I'm actually almost over it, until the funeral that is. But i've been with my son so that takes my mind off of it =)

word chris, I am still sorry to hear your grandma passed away, and yes I am doing ok with the passing away of my moms best friends husband, he was like a father to me, so I know what your going though, and you know you can call me anytime bro.

Im hearing ya bro hardest death in my family to date was my grandmother. She was the only one left by the time i was born so she was my only grandparent and she passed when i was 15. Just keep those memories and share them with your friends/family!

^werd^ Thanks again guys.

As for the mermories, we have been talking about the good'ole times we all have had with her. I'm literally LOL'ing right now just thinking about one.

Back