Thieves are gay.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I went to arby's to get some lunch, on my way in I noticed one bike sitting by the door.

When i was on my way out with my order, two kids wandered out just in front of me and noticed that one of their bikes was missing.

I feel bad for the kid, he looked pissed. I was too when my Huffy got stolen when I was 10.

His friend was laughing about it too, I woulda punched that piece of shit if i was the kid who got his bike stolen. lol

That's why you should always lock your shit up, you never know when Jolio might need a new set of wheels.

:ph34r:

what abouts useless stepfathers?

my step dad left my bike outside the garage for a few hours whilst he was cleaning it out (it was a fatboy cant buy these no more)

and the dumbshit let it get stolen......

i loved that bike the day i got it and still do :mellow: i just miss it so much :(

but yeah the moral of the story lock ur shit up lol

yea i was hardcore into bmxing when i was young i had a powerlite bmx bike had it locked up in my shed one nite someone cut the pad lock and took it best bike i ever had still miss my parents bought me a gt/dyno but it wasent the same

reason number 803... oh nevermind. haha

just fuckin with ya.

:ph34r: Nah it's bad when shit like this happens more often in New Haven. Kids these days...

I busted my ass mowing lawns from 11-13 years old to buy a GT. I came home one day and instead of bringing it inside like I usually did, I propped it up by the open front door, behind a big bush, and ran inside to grab a glass of water. By the time I grabbed a cup, poured the water, chugged it and got back to the door, my bike was gone. I was heartbroken.

same thing happened to me.. ran inside for less than 2 minutes, came out and my bike was gone... and i live in a pretty decent neighborhood

i caught someone trying to steal my schwinn superstock 2 once... i sent him to the hospital with road rash and a broken collarbone

Back