Think you can eat 30 hard boiled eggs in 30 minutes?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

since we're on the subject of this, it reminded me i was gonna do the gallon challenge still.. stay tuned.. but its not gonna take me anywhere near an hour to drink it all.. i'm guessing it would take me 20 min at the most..

Just drinking it is easy, keeping it down after that is the hard part

i feel as if i can complete the task.. hehe.. we will see though.. i'll definitely have pics.. maybe video

Yum. Get bored did you?
pretty much...and believe it or not, I wasn't even drunk :)
If you need a how-to in order to cook a hard boiled egg you might as well kill yourself now, because you're worthless.
+1
wow... that's actually quite impressive...

hey wait... have you been working out? :)
nope.
since we're on the subject of this, it reminded me i was gonna do the gallon challenge still.. stay tuned.. but its not gonna take me anywhere near an hour to drink it all.. i'm guessing it would take me 20 min at the most..
no way you're going to drink an entire gallon of milk in 20 minutes and keep it down...

but if you do, youtube FTW!

i won't be impressed until i see the ultimate challenge:

teaspoon of cinamon followed by
a gallon of milk in an hour
30 eggs in 30 min
dont forget the bottle of syrup too...gotta throw that in the mix as well...

no way you're going to drink an entire gallon of milk in 20 minutes and keep it down...

but if you do, youtube FTW!

nobody realizes that i grew up on milk.. i love it.. i can pound glass after glass of it.. hehe..

Best I've seen is 18 minutes and it was kept down. But that was a college football linemen.

I would also like to say that my Loaded Corona Challenge is also in the works and will be brought to HS soon.

BTW, For all the vodka drinkers, I'm drinking Bong Spirit Vodka on the rocks and it is delicious.

If you need a how-to in order to cook a hard boiled egg you might as well kill yourself now, because you're worthless.

Anyone can hard boil an egg, it's easy, but to do it good.... people screw that up

From getting a green ring on the yoke, to making the eggs rubbery A hard boiled egg should be super tender from the outside to the center.

First mistake people make is they bring the water to a boil, this cooks the outside too much before the center is cooked. It makes for a tougher egg. Also boiling eggs is very violent thats where people run into problems with cracking eggs.

Simmer FTW!

Back