Thinking about selling my project car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spydy43

Well I have been thinking about selling my project car and want to gauge interest. I just dont have the time or the patience for it anymore. The motor has been in peices for 10 months now waiting for different things to be done to it here and there and I just dont know if I want to wait any longer for it. Here is my problem, I know I could make decent money parting the thing out but then I would have to deal with shipping and a whole load of extra crap versus just selling as a whole. As a whole someone would be getting a turbo car that is easily capable of 300+whp (currently limited by turbo, and injectors). If the car were all together I would be looking to get around $8000for it. Would anyone be interested in taking it off of my hands in its current state for around <span style="color:Red">$6000obo </span>if I decide to sell? Any feedback would be appreciated
If there is enough interest in parting the car out I will consider doing that.

Here is what the car is and has.
It is a 96 civic ex coupe everything about the shell is still pretty much stock and in good working condition (except for door dings and scratches from parking lot morons). <span style="color:red">Shell $2000obo</span>

The engine is a D16Y8 it is in pieces but ready to be put back together.
Block sleeved by import builders, Wiesco 9:1 ceramic coated pistons, Scat Rods, All machine work has been done
<span style="color:red">Shortblock $2000obo</span>

New OEM bearings, water pump, oil pump, timing belt, gasket set....
The head has had an OEM rebuild and AEM cam gear
<span style="color:red">Head + Intake Manifold $600</span>

<span style="color:red">Longblock $2500obo</span>

Custom turbo kit from Max Rev - <span style="color:red">$2300obo with fuel management </span>
- Max RevTIG Welded T304 Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold
-Garrett T3-T04E -.48 A/R Turbo
-Tial 38mm Wastegate
-2.5" T304 Stainless Steel Downpipe
-Mandral bent 2.25" charge air tubing
-Max Rev large aluminum front mount intercooler(custom fabed to bumper on my car already)
-Max Rev T-6062 billet aluminum blow off valve
-Max Rev stainless steel oil line and fitings (already attached to the oil pan)

Fuel Management
-Uberdata Chipped P28 ECU with OBD2-OBD1 conversion
-450 Tuner Toys injectors

There is probaby more that I forgot to mention but let me know if you have any questions, or are interested let me know.

What is your email address and I will email you some pics? What are you interested in?

Back