Thinking of selling the teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
this thought keeps going in and out of my mind...sell the teg and get a civic. not only will i have a 5spd finally, ill have a smaller car. plus depending on what i get, i might even have cash left over for a swap. right now i was thinking of a del sol with an h22. but i still like the lines and feel of the teg. so basically, make my decision for me and let me know what you think.

Negatory on the del sol. Thats my opinion anyway, I never did like those cars.

Get a "newer" teggy, like a 2000 or something. Not much bigger than a civic, and still a 'teg.

ugh, i cant stand del sols for some reason. Its the look that kills it for me, i dunno why.

92 vx hatch, b18c swap, springs/shocks, youre done.

probably cost you around 6k when all said and done.

Quoted post[/post]]
you're worse then me. lol just sell the damn thing already. lol
i know, my mind just changes too much. ask anybody who knows me, its not just the car, im all over the place on everything. somehow i still do well in school.

but anyway, i always liked the style of the del sol. i was thinking a del sol with an eg conversion, h22, then suspension/wheels/etc.

why not just get a hatch instead of chopping up a del sol? or just leave the del sol alone

pain in the ass to do the eg front end.

It would be easier if you have money to pay someone to do it for you.
the hinges for the hood are a pretty big pain, and you have some pretty big gaps to fix towards the front.
a 99-00 conversion might be easier thoguh

wheres the pics.....

and yeah sell it

Im selling my car and i havent even had it a year yet. Ive done all i can with the funds i have, and it just sits, working on it is the fun part. I say you only live once, just sell it and get something else.

Back