this guy wanted to be just like vin desil

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
someone emailed this to me, don't try to truckjack!
here is the story that was attached.

> This fine upstanding member, of the infamous 18th street LA gang,
>decided
>one day that he would try to car-jack a semi truck at gun point. The
>gangster jumped up on the driver side, while the truck was in motion,
and
>stuck a gun in the drivers face. The only problem was that the truck
driver
>opened up the door and knocked the attempted thief, off. He lost his
>balance
>and fell under the wheels of the truck. At which time the driver
slammed
on
>his brakes, resting on top of him and decided that this was the perfect
>time
>to whip out his Fuji Disposable camera....Say cheese homie!
>
>
>
>This one is DRT (dead right there)

PICS

*WORK WARNING* for slight gore
http://63.146.79.125/salesrep/images/squished2.jpg
http://63.146.79.125/salesrep/images/squished3.jpg
http://63.146.79.125/salesrep/images/squished4.jpg

i dont even wanna look at the pictures. The story is funny, don't wanna ruin that laugh with gory pics. <_<

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 11 2003, 12:06 PM
i dont even wanna look at the pictures. The story is funny, don't wanna ruin that laugh with gory pics. <_<

but the pics are the best part!!

this is old? damn, i can never get anything original

damn, well he deserved it..

the caved in chest was gross..

Originally posted by revolution8k+Dec 11 2003, 12:21 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Dec 11 2003, 03:14 PM
revolution8k
@Dec 11 2003, 12:06 PM

but the pics are the best part!!

this is old? damn, i can never get anything original

Ok I looked at em...you call those gory? I've seen much worse... <_<

i said slight gore

Hmmm I must rethink pulling my F&F by driving under the truck to switch lanes.

or I can just use my NaWwwwSSSs!!!!!

oh yeah Gangsta :owned:

that story is bullshit.

if the truck was moving, and the guy fell off, hed be run over, not dragged. and if he was dragged under a rig... essentially his back being the skid, his body would be gone.

:bullshitmeter.jpg:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 11 2003, 06:00 PM
that story is bullshit.

if the truck was moving, and the guy fell off, hed be run over, not dragged. and if he was dragged under a rig... essentially his back being the skid, his body would be gone.

I was about to say the same thing... The truck would never be able to stop in time... Not to mention the fact that there would be blood splattered everywhere, and his body would pop like a water balloon under that pressure...

Anybody have any idea how much a rig alone weighs? Not including trailer? try 20,000+ lbs depending on engine size, tank size, amount of gas, etc....

EDIT: Not to mention, see how the inside wheel is off the ground? The weight of a 180lb guy aint gonna support that thing... That tire and rim alone weigh as much as that guy does

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 11 2003, 03:00 PM
that story is bullshit.

so, i guess the took a squished guy and stuck him under the truck for a photo op? and usually when you car jack someone, its when they are stopped. i image the guy tried to car jack this trucker, trucker knocks him off, proceeds to drive off, then stops with the kid stuck under him. and his body is not supporting the full weight of that truck, it has 8 other wheels on the ground still helping it stay up. i dont know if its bullshit or not, just arguing the other side :)

Originally posted by B16+Dec 11 2003, 06:30 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Dec 11 2003, 03:00 PM
that story is bullshit.

so, i guess the took a squished guy and stuck him under the truck for a photo op? and usually when you car jack someone, its when they are stopped. i image the guy tried to car jack this trucker, trucker knocks him off, proceeds to drive off, then stops with the kid stuck under him. and his body is not supporting the full weight of that truck, it has 8 other wheels on the ground still helping it stay up. i dont know if its bullshit or not, just arguing the other side :)

:withstupid:

He makes a good point, do you think the guy was running along side the truck from 65 mph and suddenly jumped up on it?

it takes 1600psi to crush a human skull :nod: Thank you discovery channel!!

Back