1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Halloween

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Teufel, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Teufel

Teufel Member

Wanted to know if anyone was going to go to the Voodoo Music Festival in New Orleans?
    I will be taking the Golf down there and spending all 3 days for the festival and one more day to recover.

Just thought if any of you are going might need to keep an eye out for some tricked out Honda :p

2. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member VIP

Not even close...

I'm dressing up, going to my girlfriend's college [Penn State] and getting thoroughly wasted off my ass. I will then proceed to have some dirty drunk sex and eventually watch the biggest game of the year for Penn State. Ohio vs PSU

oh, this halloween shall be one to remember.

3. Teufel

Teufel Member

Hmm the Voodoo Music Festival is a 3 day event. Oct 31, Nov 1 and Nov 2. There will be over 52 Bands there playing. To list a few:
    Marilyn Manson
    A Perfect Circle
    Ludacris
    The Donas
    Fuel
    Smile Empty Soul
    P.O.D
    Godsmack
    George Clinton and the P Funk
    Staind
    50 Cent
    Better Than Ezra...
    etc etc etc

All the beer and hard liquor + some mighty fine Southern Women. Gonna be one huge 3 day party.

4. swanny

swanny Senior Member

damn ive never heard of that, last year here in madison (wisconsin) there was riots, looting and bunch of my friends got sprayed with pepper spray.

5. Teufel

Teufel Member

http://www.voodoomusicfest.com

Think this is either the 2nd or 3rd annual festival... but I went to it last year and had a blast dont remember much of the last day from last year cause I was highly intoxicated.

Site will kinda piss ya off but it lists all the bands and places to stay. And you can order your 3 day pass there.

6. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

deep east texas tp'ing owns j00!!!

haha...last year me and 2 other guys were the only people out of the 30 or so people that were wrapping the school that didn't get caught.

getting caught wrapping the school at 2 am when it's freezing and raining and having to clean up all the wet tp>>>>>>you

7. civicgirlracer97

civicgirlracer97 Banned

I went to Mardi Gras two years in a row. That was all of New Orleans that I needed. By the way, tell those fuckers to fix their roads when you get there.

8. Teufel

Teufel Member

LOL the roads in LA do suck something awful. And riding on some stiff suspension makes it ruff. I don't do Mardi Gras to much trouble for me to get into.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted