This Halloween

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Teufel

Wanted to know if anyone was going to go to the Voodoo Music Festival in New Orleans?
I will be taking the Golf down there and spending all 3 days for the festival and one more day to recover.

Just thought if any of you are going might need to keep an eye out for some tricked out Honda :p

Not even close...

I'm dressing up, going to my girlfriend's college [Penn State] and getting thoroughly wasted off my ass. I will then proceed to have some dirty drunk sex and eventually watch the biggest game of the year for Penn State. Ohio vs PSU

oh, this halloween shall be one to remember.

Hmm the Voodoo Music Festival is a 3 day event. Oct 31, Nov 1 and Nov 2. There will be over 52 Bands there playing. To list a few:
Marilyn Manson
A Perfect Circle
Ludacris
The Donas
Fuel
Smile Empty Soul
P.O.D
Godsmack
George Clinton and the P Funk
Staind
50 Cent
Better Than Ezra...
etc etc etc

All the beer and hard liquor + some mighty fine Southern Women. Gonna be one huge 3 day party.

damn ive never heard of that, last year here in madison (wisconsin) there was riots, looting and bunch of my friends got sprayed with pepper spray.

http://www.voodoomusicfest.com

Think this is either the 2nd or 3rd annual festival... but I went to it last year and had a blast dont remember much of the last day from last year cause I was highly intoxicated.

Site will kinda piss ya off but it lists all the bands and places to stay. And you can order your 3 day pass there.

deep east texas tp'ing owns j00!!!

haha...last year me and 2 other guys were the only people out of the 30 or so people that were wrapping the school that didn't get caught.

getting caught wrapping the school at 2 am when it's freezing and raining and having to clean up all the wet tp>>>>>>you

I went to Mardi Gras two years in a row. That was all of New Orleans that I needed. By the way, tell those fuckers to fix their roads when you get there.

LOL the roads in LA do suck something awful. And riding on some stiff suspension makes it ruff. I don't do Mardi Gras to much trouble for me to get into.

Back