THIS is an engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

A cold air intake would do wonders for that engine...

only problem is it would suck in all surrounding trees, animals, and small children :lol:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: That is some Crazy ass shit. 102 rpms' Wow, I can almost pedal that fast.

Looks JDM, add a few stickers and possibly a intake that sounds like a blow off valve and u might have a fast boat.

Starter = Keg of dynamite. :blink:

Just put it at TDC with the barrel in the chamber, light the fuse, and RUNNNNN!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Chugga.... chugga.....chugga.... chugga..chugga..chugga.chugga.chuggachuggachuggachugga.... WoooWooooo! :)

:lol: I think you got a train mixed up with a boat man. :blink:

Very true- at the factory. I wonder if there's any kind of on board starter though... it would be huge, and you would need it if the damn thing ever died halfway. That would suck.

pistons2.jpg
pistonrods.jpg

The "spikes" on the piston rods are hollow tubes that go into the holes you can see on the bottom of the pistons (left picture) and inject oil into the inside of the piston which keeps the top of the piston from overheating. Some high-performance auto engines have a similar feature where an oil squirter nozzle squirts oil onto the bottom of the piston.

hehe its got oil squirters :D

nah y0 if it had V-tEcHk it would be making like 4 billion hp at the whee...... ummmmm propeller <_<

i think that motor is bigger than most honda...factories!!! holy shit, that thing is bad ass...i wonder what i could do with a couple million lbs. or torque...

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jun 26 2003, 03:11 AM
i wonder what i could do with a couple million lbs. or torque...

propell very large container ships
:)
just a thought

i wonder how much oil that beast needs, or what it can rev up to? maybe a CR? does it use a clutch of some kind?

Back