This is hot.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vteclight.gif

lmao

eBay Motors: JDM HONDA CIVIC B16 SWAP Info SiR 92-00 B16A Type R B18 (item 200010468270 end time Jul-30-06 08:19:28 PDT)

I could maybe see doing this with an sohc vtec motor as you can never really tell when it activates or if it does but even then it would serve no real purpose what so ever. Anyways if you really are that ghey and feel the need to be uber ricer here is a link with instructions for free ClubCivic.com - How To: Mini-Mod Vtec Light. it isn't mad jay dee im vtek style tho y0... just a little light.

pissedoffsol said:
please keep non-technical babble outside the tech forums

Sorry but I couldn't find a 'general discussion' catagory on here..

LOL... no, that's a light to tell you when vtec engages... if you rock sohc vtec chances are you have never heard it or felt it kick in so it just lets you know it activated. Pointless no less but still for some reason it has been done.

I thought the easiest way to tell teh VTECH had kicked in was the fact that your ENTIRE BODY SLAMS AGIANST THE BACK OF YOUR SEAT AS YOU ROCKET AHEAD OF ANY V8 THAT DOESN'T HAVE NAWWWWS

LMAO... wow this guy must have spent like hours prepping his little how to guide, what a waste...I highlited the laugh factor statements below...

EVERYONE SHOULD DO THIS FOR THE WIN:::

MAKE YOUR OWN VTEC INDICATOR LIGHT
I have also created instructions on how to make your own VTEC indicator light. This light turns on when your VTEC kicks in. This can improve racing performance and it just looks cool- Everybody will ask you "What's that?" and then you can go on and on about your VTEC of course! Seriously, it's worth installing.

ROFL!!!

vtec3.jpg

Silverchild79 said:
I thought the easiest way to tell teh VTECH had kicked in was the fact that your ENTIRE BODY SLAMS AGIANST THE BACK OF YOUR SEAT

LMAO!!!

Its not enough for VTEC to just work you have to have a light indicating its turning on... LMAO, Uhhh VTEC is loud isnt that enough?

Back