This is just wrong

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

$10 says that building didn't get finished because the construction company got sued for $14234235425234653 dollars and went bankrupt.

Bet you're right, and that might be on the cheap side....lol

I guess his time was up. Damn.

Need helmet laws.

$10 says that building didn't get finished because the construction company got sued for $14234235425234653 dollars and went bankrupt.

In bellevue a 6x12 about 15 feet long fell down an elevator shaft and hit a guy in the head. The GC responsible was Morteson Construction. They're very much so still in business and the job is going strong.

Also a crane fell over and killed a microsoft attorney in his apartment in Bellevue as well. I forget the GC, but they're still very much so in business.

My roommate's brother in law is the pm on the crane job, and my dad's friend is the pm on the Morteson job. Both GC's are self insured and aren't going out of business any time soon.

I say its fake. Cel's right, that crane is way far away in the first shot.

plus, why would they just happen to be recording for no reason....

I like how the wheels folded flat and popped off. And where was the boom on that crane?

maybe it was kind of like they do in the movies...when they make it look like someone got smashed...like on that one final destination movie when the kid comes out of the dentist office and bam...he gets smashed!

plus that happened right next to the camera car and they didnt even react, no swervving nothing.

Perhaps there were... 2 cranes. Looks like the counter weight on the back of the on in the video though.

But wow. That was just... BAM!

and the "Fatality" comment almost made me fall out of my chair. Seriously.

Back