This is me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Drake@Jan 26 2004, 03:45 PM
I really like your car. It all flows toghether really well. I got a question though, is that wing from the factory or is it aftermarket? Im thinkin aftermarket, if it is whats the name of it. If you update your car update us while your at it. Everyone have a great day.

Jeramy

I dont believe that stock CRX's came with spoilers.

"i'm from holland, isn't that veird!" "yes, i have a dutch accent, isnt that veird!" :bo: sorry dude, i couldnt resist.

seriously, you ride is hott, im really feeing that paint color. only thing i dont like is the tails, but its cool. helcome to hondaswap. :thumbsup: way up from a fellow crx owner! mod list?

Very clean car :thumbsup:

First dual exhaust i've seen that was done right, looks like it came from factory like that. Nice Job.

[offtopic] Suprised noones mentioned it, who are the 2 hotties in the first pic?[/offtopic]

I dont think we'll get info on who they are if i blatantly call them ugly(which they're not) or some shit, so ill just be nice and say that they are hotties for the sake of getting some info. :ph34r:

Originally posted by NoJokE@Jan 26 2004, 04:11 PM
I dont think we'll get info on who they are if i blatantly call them ugly(which they're not) or some shit, so ill just be nice and say that they are hotties for the sake of getting some info. :ph34r:

Like some naked pictures, or some naked details, or how to hook up an over seas internet relationship? LOL!

j/k Just messing with you man!

IMG_0616.JPG

Love the car, dual exhuast, color, and love the customization.

thats is on my top 10 best looking crx's ever. :D :worthy:

uhm. one of them "hotties :angry: :p " is my mother [brown hair] , the other is my girlfriend [red hear]

Back to the car :)

Spoiler is stock on the ee8, here some mods

interieur parts painted in orange and antraciet
brembo MAX front brake disk and ferrodo ds 2500 pads
Dc sports 4-1 jdm header
Cold air intake
Eps 4 dtm exhaust muffler
Eps exhaust from header to muffler
Apex adjustable springs/shocks
Tinted windows johnson silhouette [not in pictures yet]
Front bumper lip is from renault laguna
No other tupperware/bodykit, stock is just fine :)
Oil pressure meter
Oil temp meter
Air/fuel meter

Its 7:42 in the morning here, so more mods are on they way. to sleepy :lol:

mod list part2

Xenon HID headlights from a Volvo v70 2003 [only the xenon kit :) ]

Front upper
Rear upper
Rear under towbars?

No ice! just a nice mp3 player.

stock: leather doorpanels, seats, power windows, power roof, power mirrors, headlight adjustment, 160hp :) redline at 8300 rpm, with chip and b18c6 cams and retainers 9000rpm

Greety

Back