This is shitty.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
My company I got a job for. Best job ever. Filed chapter 11. I might still keep my job till the end of the school year, but I probably won't have one when I return from the summer.

My mom has been in and out of the hospital for the last few weeks. We can't find what is wrong, but something is.

My girlfriend, tells me today she needs a break. She sucks in school and has continuned to bad all year long. I do well. We took the same classes, I got good grades, she did bad. She copied my schedule. That was last quarter. Well she wants to take a break now from us.

"i can't do this any longer. i'm sorry but this isn't working for me.
i have yet to find something that is working for me. i need to focus
and i need to get everything else off my mind. jordon-i think i need
to take a break from us. i'm not blaming anything on you but this is
what i need to do. i want to talk to you when i get off work.

sarah" I got this after I got off work. Yesterday we were fine. Slept together. Just fine, or atleast I thought.

She's going home this weekend, and yeah well her exbf is always trying to get back together with her. She's friends with him, and he's always talking shit about me. I fixed that. I called him out...toldhim shut the fuck up or I'll make him. NO more talking shit. She still talks to him hella though. Well he is going home this weekend as well. She put him on her top 8 today too. When she broke up with him, coincidently for me. (they go to separate schools), she told him they were on a break and they could see other people. He found out about me, but didn't know we were active I guess. Now she's doing this shit with me.

I don't know what to do. I'm upset, but I just ran 10 miles and I'll be fine, I just don't want her to come back to me after she fucks someone else, but I don't want her to run to him either. I just am upset.

your young....heartbreaks will always happen it sucks. your main thing should be your family. sorry if this might sound confusing i drank a little tonight

She's going home this weekend, and yeah well her exbf is always trying to get back together with her. She's friends with him, and he's always talking shit about me. I fixed that. I called him out...toldhim shut the fuck up or I'll make him. NO more talking shit. She still talks to him hella though. Well he is going home this weekend as well. She put him on her top 8 today too. When she broke up with him, coincidently for me. (they go to separate schools), she told him they were on a break and they could see other people. He found out about me, but didn't know we were active I guess. Now she's doing this shit with me.

holy shit man, job, family, gf...
it always seems to comes in 3's
keep your head up
i would dig the girl and never look back...
cause even if you get back together, or she decides she doesn;t need a break you'll never look at her the same again...

When she broke up with him, coincidently for me.
Now she's doing this shit with me.
get rid of her...
never look back...

Damn man.

I feel ya on the job situation, I'm sorry to hear about your moms health problems. I hope everything works out well with her.

Oh... and welcome back to single life. :)

I usually stay out of these threads because the first thing that is said is always
"good get out now"
Do it, leave now, don't stress and just get the fuck out of all of that shit.
If she's in college and can't handle life yet, it's obvious she needs to grow up... but if she also needs a break she IS going to be seeing someone.
"Nah she wouldn't do that, Nah she ain't like that..." <- Fuck that sentence.
She needs a break? Fine... never talk to her again, don't even be friends... get the hell out while you can, and enjoy it for awhile.

It's probly not what you want to hear, but everyone who agrees isn't just saying that with some conspiracy reasoning, we've been there and know better now.

Girls are dumb.

Take care of your mom.

Hurry up and find another job NOW!

ditch the bitch...... sluts are nuts..... tricks... and hoes.

girls suck. women can please you.

She's playing childish mind games and is obviously selfish, you're upset about "losing" her.

Thats like losing the herpies, its a win win situation.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]Girls are dumb.

Take care of your mom.

Hurry up and find another job NOW!

ditch the bitch...... sluts are nuts..... tricks... and hoes.

girls suck. women can please you.
holy shit, a post i agree with you on :p
YAY!..... now if you just stop being wrong all of the other times this would happen more often.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
get rid of her...
never look back...

+1

+2

Quoted post[/post]]
I usually stay out of these threads because the first thing that is said is always
"good get out now"
Do it, leave now, don't stress and just get the fuck out of all of that shit.
If she's in college and can't handle life yet, it's obvious she needs to grow up... but if she also needs a break she IS going to be seeing someone.
"Nah she wouldn't do that, Nah she ain't like that..." <- Fuck that sentence.She needs a break? Fine... never talk to her again, don't even be friends... get the hell out while you can, and enjoy it for awhile.

It's probly not what you want to hear, but everyone who agrees isn't just saying that with some conspiracy reasoning, we've been there and know better now.
yea, i agree with him. especially the part in bold.

good luck, i hope your mom gets better... fuck the bitch dude

Especially since your in college, there should be no looking back. When my gf at the time and I broke up in school it was a godsend, the (|) flowed like water and didn't feel bad about what had happened. Of course she would always come back for some fun but the relationship was over and at first I was crushed, but soon thereafter all of the hurt goes away and you go on with your life.

Just be lucky you have a plethora of fish to choose from :wink:

"Put him on her top 8"

another myspace reference ? The new way of dissing someone ?

i was also wondering what the fuck this was about...

thats just lame...
fuck her

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
get rid of her...
never look back...

+1

+2

+3.
been there before. you should have seen the red flags when she was still a friend with an ex. never trust someone who broke up with someone to be with you or someone who still talks to an ex. you are young. have a good time and enjoy being smart and in college.

like billy madison said to the fat kid,"don't ever be in a hurry to grow up, enjoy it while it lasts."

Thanks guys. We'll see where this goes. We are just on a break and she freaked yesterday when I went out after talking with her with the buddies, so we'll see what happens. Yeah I wish I could walk away in some circumstances, but the truth is I've invested too much time and energy to do that just yet.

Back