this is what happens when....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoophype84

If anyone ever wondered what would happen if you run your car without oil...I can tell through my own experimentation, that you need to get a new engine. so i dont recommend it. so i figure since i have to get a new engine, mine as well get a faster one. the shop i went to esimated me at $3k for a complete b20 swap...and i think that includes and manual changeover from my automatic 99 civic EX. is this a good price? also, would a b18b changeover be cheaper?

Originally posted by hoophype84@Apr 18 2004, 01:34 PM
If anyone ever wondered what would happen if you run your car without oil...I can tell through my own experimentation, that you need to get a new engine. so i dont recommend it. so i figure since i have to get a new engine, mine as well get a faster one. the shop i went to esimated me at $3k for a complete b20 swap...and i think that includes and manual changeover from my automatic 99 civic EX. is this a good price? also, would a b18b changeover be cheaper?

If you didn't know that you shouldn't run an engine without oil, I don't think you should be thinking about getting a B20... you'll probably just end up fucking it up too.

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back