This is what you all are thought of......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllMotorMonster

Wow, I've been here a long time, and I've seen pretty much all the assholes of the world, but this guy takes the cake.

Well too far of an idiot huh well thats why I thought there was this site to help people that don't know about something but instead of helping people everyone here just tells you how much you don't know and calling you an idiot. Thanks for nothing and don't base someones personality off what other people say. In fact I have no idea why you wrote this to me.
I already have a Hondata and I am taking it to the best tuner on the West Coast so I don't give a fuck about this site or anyone on it FUCK HONDASWAP and FUCK EVERYONE that talks shit instead of trying to help. IF you are ever in Cali let me know I will come meet with you and we will talk face to face. How about this you are a fucking idiot to me and absolutely no one on this site could do my job for 1 hour in fact I bet you would not last 5 minutes. Don't email or PM me again because I do not give a shit about you or anyone else.

LOL ^

He even thinks of ME like that??? :bawling:

yeah i personally don't ever recall whatever argument or conflict that occured with the fine gentleman that must have written that paragraph

thanks for stopped by though :wave:

Sorry if you all don't understand this, but I need to respond...

I won't PM you any more.

You are a dick

I don't care about TV's, but that in no way makes me stupid. I go to the store, tell them I want that TV, and I'm done. If it breaks, I buy another.

What's worse, you're arrogant. That's what got you into trouble, you think you know all there is to know about performance, when in fact, you don't know shit.

If you already have Hondata (which I doubt), then why are you asking for a chip to be made with a higher redline. Your hondata dealer should be able to do that for you.

You know you did wrong, then you proceeded to dig your hole deeper.

By all means, leave H-S. Maybe you should go to SHo_Org if they still are around.

NEways.......

I'm also done with all this stupid shit. BTW, my offer still stands, I could use some extra $$$ if you're man enough to step up.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Sup Calesta.....

Thanks for banning me at CL.com it's cool, I would ban me too. Just watch your wallet and your back.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 4 2004, 08:32 PM
throws up confused smilies like woah

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
[post=398316]Quoted post[/post]​

I must admit, I don't recall that specific post, but it sounds like every other ignorant ricer that comes on here like he knows something... anyway, I will proceed to ignore this like every other dumb comment that gets written on this board. I'm also confused about the post above B's. Good job Mike, you made someone mad. again. great jorb !!!! :)

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 4 2004, 08:41 PM
yeah no shit, its always some dickhead from cali.......must be the emissions
[post=398336]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey man, I'm in cali, anyone got his address? :)

yeah i don't understand what' going on at all

but i REALLY don't like personal threats like that being made against members, particularly staff- not cool

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 4 2004, 08:41 PM
yeah no shit, its always some dickhead from cali.......must be the emissions
[post=398336]Quoted post[/post]​

Well you know thanks to the Govenator we here in Cali now have the most strict emissions laws in the U.S.

BTW, what the hell is this post all about? :scratch:

ok, I'll come down and meet you so you can talk to my face... I'll beat you so hard you'll wish your mouth would open enough to suck your dads d!ck. if he wants to talk shit, he better be able to back it up.

as far as the job, so what if your job is impossible for anyone else to do... my bet is that I get paid more than you, and I work a lot less; so who's the stupid one??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back