This just in, McDonalds is bad for you :roll:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I rarely eat at McDonalds, but today I was in a hurry with work and had no other alternative at the time, so I picked up the #2 with no pickles and felt like shit the rest of the day, didn't even finish the shit.

Dude Fast food can suck me.

All of it seems so good going down, then it turns into pure evil.

Kind of like a woman....

Only kind of fast food I'll eat and is a yearly basis at that, is Wendy's 1x a year probably at most, and Arby's 1x a year to buy 5 big beef and cheddar melt sandwiches for 5 bucks. Damn the salivation is strong....... :D

No offense intended to any out there.

Arby's so called roast beef, the shit looks perforated for christ sakes :D

curly fries on the other hand.....hmmmmmmm

Whatever, McDonalds Rocks !!!

Ever since I have been on this Fred Meyer Remodel crew, I've been hella hungry and craving Mcdonalds. I have ate 3 Mchicken sandwiches a day for the last 2 weeks and I feel like a champ !!!

The best part is it only costs me $3/day for lunch !!!

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 26 2004, 07:27 PM
for the 5 bucks you spend on fried crap, you can go to jamba juice and get a smoothie with yummy fruit and vitamins! hehehe

mmmm jamba juice, damnit, now i want one.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 26 2004, 07:05 PM

curly fries on the other hand.....hmmmmmmm

My cousin works there. Its real mang. They put it in the roaster oven dealio, then put it on a big slicer or something along those lines.

And yeah, at bk we flame grill our whoppers with real big ass flames, but man, i say don't eat at bk. It makes me gag personally.

McD_Coupon.jpg

Mc Donalds is a fucking cess pool. Not only is their food for shit, their business practices' makes me wonder how they still exist.

i usually eat out everyday, once for lunch, mostly at mcdonalds. i like their food and i don't seem to mind the extra fat cuz i'm a skinny ass.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 26 2004, 09:05 PM

Arby's roast beef sandwiches are the best thing in the world. :)

If it looks perforated, you're probably the first person in a while to order... it dries out on the spit after a while... Ask for another one and you'll get the more tender meat underneath.

Then add a liberal amount of Arby's sauce (the horsey sauce dosen't go well with it IMO) and enjoy. :)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 27 2004, 03:50 AM
:blink: :blink: :blink:

shutup you!!

just about everytime i come down i go out and get us mcd's. <_<

Back