This picture made me LOL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
attachmentphp6vo.jpg

I love the WTF look on the officer.

lol yeah i seen this shit on h-t. i would have liked to see a rolling burnout from 30mph to about 100 and cloud that street up.

when I had my 900rr I did that and the cop chased me down. thank god all he gave me a warning and told me to go home.

the best one is that dude who sees a cop in the other direction, turns around, passes him, turns around on his seat and flips him off. lol

Airjockie said:
and people never learn the radio is faster than the bike

Yes but what good does it do you if the officer isnt within eye sight upahead?
I know people I wont ride with becuase they like getting into chases. They get a rush out of doing something stupid in front of an officer then running from them.

Most just floor it and dip off on a backroad then ride hard for a bit. the only way a police officer has a chance in catching a bike is if the rider is a poser the kind that can do wheelies and stopies but when it comes to taking a turn they cant... the other way is if the officer happens to have a heli in the area.

jeffie7 said:
Yes but what good does it do you if the officer isnt within eye sight upahead?
I know people I wont ride with becuase they like getting into chases. They get a rush out of doing something stupid in front of an officer then running from them.

Most just floor it and dip off on a backroad then ride hard for a bit. the only way a police officer has a chance in catching a bike is if the rider is a poser the kind that can do wheelies and stopies but when it comes to taking a turn they cant... the other way is if the officer happens to have a heli in the area.

Outran a heli....It was hella scary. Well, it was more along the lines of fooling a heli.

Back