This really sucks!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 24 2004, 10:37 AM
and as for loco-

nothing beats him coked off his ass, in a helmet, drinking through a straw, cocked off his rocker, and talking like a kentucky hick.
lol
funny shit.

ohh, and :ji:

yeah, that's what's its all about

Last weekend in May, bishes. If you're not coming for Rt. 17, you're there for my parents cooking. If you're not there for the cooking, you're there for the Eye-taleein cars. If you're not there for the Eye-taleein cars, you're there for Borracho Honkey. :D

:ji:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 24 2004, 08:24 AM
If you feel you MUST have alchohol, try a smooth Parrot Bay Rum mixed with Vanilla Pepsi.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

thats just about my favorite.

you dont need alcohol to have fun. i rarely drink, and the ladies love me. i go to partys, and if i drive i dont drink. its just that easy.

dont let your peers pressure you. next thing you know you end up buying a honda civic and spending thousands to run 16's :D

how easily Ji turns from this:

helmet1.JPG

to this:

anakin2.jpg

:lmao: x 10

bwahahahaahahahaha

i have a feeling i'm going to replicate that picture at ji's in may

Knock yourself out. I have nothing to hide. The pictures of me online are there because I allow them to be there. If you photoshop me, however, I will not be happy, Tony, and will most likely be a good way to end our friendship.

I don't photoshop people, and don't appreciate it when they photoshop me.

hell, if anyone can bitch, its me.

theres pics of me licking goat ass to being in the fast and furious car. lol

I'm just warning him. Demeaning photoshopped pics of me cross my personal line from just internet joking, to being something personal.

Call me stuffy or uptight, but it's just having standards.

i was almost 21 before i started drinking..... when i do drink i have at most 6 beers. there is a few times where i go all out and spend 70 at the bar

You may officially have my thread, I am done with it.

I'd like to thank everyone that responded in this, I wasn't really expecting this, I was just really pissed/depressed last night. You have all given me something to think about and hopefully I can grow into something that I can enjoy. For now, I think that I will start going out, and being the D.D. Hopefully my friends can stay somewhat sober enough for me to enjoy their company, instead of enjoying their idiocy when they are tore up. Oh, and about the mini-van, thats mine. It is my ride untill the CRX runs again and mabey I will start charging $$$ for rides. Good idea. As for everyone else :beer: Drink Up. Ill take a coke.

Yeah, and besides, if you have a coke in a drinking glass, 90% of the drunks will think you are drinking a mixed drink. You'll be "cool" and sober.

Good luck with it. Be yourself. :)

My friend and I dont drink, I used to party a lot. but I ditched those "freinds" becuase I was just like you I didnt know what the hell the point was of drinking. and girls that smoke is a mad turn off. Ef9civicgen4 shortbusrebel and I dont drink/party everynight. Just this Saturday night I was over at shortbus's gf's brothers house playing a game called Scene It on XBOX. It swas fun, Im sure there was other things to do, but i was having fun w/o alchohol, dont listen to these guys who feel drinking is the only way to have fun. About not meeting chicks, dont fuckin worry about it mang. You dont want a girl whos at the party, who knows what she's got, or whos she's fucked. Or sucked his dick or made out with. Dude, fuck girls, you dont need em, move to Kansas City, Missouri my friends and Ill show you a great time dude, without drugs, booze possibly with women. I believe this coming weekend shortbusrebel, his gf, her friends and I are going to "clubbin" we arent old enough to drink, but I gotta sooth a broken heart around people that are geniunly fun. gonna make a major ass out myself, but its what Im good at.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Apr 24 2004, 07:32 PM
Good idea. As for everyone else :beer: Drink Up. Ill take a coke.

I like your thinking... But for me its either Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb... Drinking is over rated... and gay!

You don't have to drink at a party,

But you DO have to check the 'tude at the door. Sitting on the couch is lame and who the hell wants to hang with that ? Alcohol makes you fun to be around.

Then you have too much, and it's back to "no one wants to be around you"..

-> Steve

You're not getting into heaven for abstaining from beer. So why are you bothering ? Have a Twisted Tea, they aren't faggoty like those Smirnoff things (Yes, they are "FGBG"), and it won't make you throw up. Well, not until the 16th.

mugen its cool man, sounds to me like you need new friends though. and i know its easier said than done. but people who dont respect your right to not drink are just plain assholes.

and as far as smoking goes, well same thing, but thats harder.

all my friends dont have a problem with me when i choose not to drink, but i have a few that are bound and determined to get me high. and i never have and never will smoke anything. its just not me.

what you need to do is find some good alchol (i suggest sour apple puckers, tastes more like candy) then drink that till you are good and drunk, then drink other stuff. the reason i suggest drinkin, is yeah its kinda pointless, BUT everyone has game when you are drunk. and thats why i drink. i cant pick up chicks, but when everyone is drunk. anyone can pick up chicks.

but if you dont want to drink and your friends wont except that, then fuck em. and move on

Back