this was retarded

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, technically, air fresheners are illegal to be hung from the mirror. the ticket IS BS, but its a valid reason...

fuck that guy...take it to court....i dont think thats considered an offence....or he'll prob not show

I can't take it to court, I will go to jail. Any type of illegal offense INCLUDING traffic offenses violates my probation. I have to just pay it.

if you pay it then its an offense.

if you take it to court and it gets thrown out, then its not.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Apr 29 2005, 10:58 AM
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...zMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

54.00 for a fuckin air freshener.

he had no reason for actually pulling me over so he issued me this summons. I was doing 66 on the rt. 80, pulled into a rest area and he followed me out and pulled me over.
[post=492957]Quoted post[/post]​

I got pulled over long time ago in my celica for the same reason..Obstruction of view was on the ticket...its lame but its eh law

i hear ya, that's why I was going to pay it.

I just think it's retarded. I'm suprised he didn't give me two of them. Cause I had the EZ-Pass up there too.

They shouldn't sell the hanging air fresheners if it's illegal.

I mean come on. My windshield is cracked, that's more of an obstruction that the air freshener, but that's also a more expensive ticket.

I guess I looked suspicious fixing my amp in the rest area, he followed me a good 3-4 miles after the rest area. My guess was he was waiting for me to speed. He even tried to be discreet about it. I stayed in the far left lane doing my 65-68 mph, then he stayed behind me for a 1/2 mile passed me then pulled into the far right lane and went a little slower. I pulled off the exit cause I knew he was following me and he pulls a 4 lane merge cutting off a semi and a few cars. I wish I could give tickets to people like him.

Funny how you got a bullshit ticket at the end of the month. (quotas maybe) Good luck.

its illegal in mass too.

but ive had a little evolution v hanging from my rear view for over a year now.

I've always had the EZ-pass in the window. Since I was 14 I've had an EZ-pass so for 4 years I've had this illegal obstruction.

I've always had an air freshener hanging. Even when I've been pulled over before I've never gotten such a rediculous ticket.

Wow, I neve knew that was illegal, thats complete bullshit. Sorry to hear that man, I hope you don't get fucked because of it, that would really suck

Back