This would be fun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Ebay mini

With this engine

Supercharged 140+hp

1380_SUPERCHARG.JPG

or to really top it off, throw a hayubusa or an R1 engine in there. That would be such a bad ass little car

<---just saw italian Job. Cant you tell?

That would be one killer combo, and that mini is in the best condition i've ever seen of that vintage. :thumbsup:

i saw something like that driving down the road the other day, looked like he had golf cart wheels on it :huh:

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 13 2003, 12:57 AM
i saw something like that driving down the road the other day, looked like he had golf cart wheels on it :huh:

"big" performance wheels on a Mini are 12's. The one down side is finding good cheap tires. Anzenis are out.

They have these Tires Yocahoma sp? but they are super expensive. I could probally find them cheaper other places but...

The ebay mini is basicly perfect conditon, down sides is it has the shitty intior (I like the look of the leather more) plus with a mini, you have to go two tone. I would defently paint the roof white, put the rally fogs on it and probally even do the ralley stripe.

im watchin italian job right now...seems to be a pretty good movie so far...

ed norton is the shizzy.

Back