Thoughts on an 03 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

well my moms friend has an 03 accord with 13k miles for 13k$ it silver with a 5 speed. what do you guys think about he price and what motor does this car have? k20?

accord is a f20 block but im not sure on that because thats not my field...look around and find out what price other people are selling it for or look up the blue book value kbb.com if its below that then do it up

Its the 4 with a 5 speed. is this thing K24 ready? Im trying to talk my dad into leting me buy her accord instead of me geting a GSR and leting me slap an h22 in and she can buy the 03 accord, whacha guys think?

V this with an H22 over a GSR?
s3fcf2f40e7f07.jpg

s3fcf2e6d15fa3.jpg

s3fcf3057493f3.jpg

s3fcf3071641a3.jpg

The new accord is a K series, not really sure if its k24 or k20, but i have worked on a few and they are not an F series, they are K.

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 30 2004, 06:18 PM
Its the 4 with a 5 speed. is this thing K24 ready? Im trying to talk my dad into leting me buy her accord instead of me geting a GSR and leting me slap an h22 in and she can buy the 03 accord, whacha guys think?

V this with an H22 over a GSR?

BTW, You make no sense at all. WTF are all the pictures there for, i thought you were taling about an '03 accord?

Im trying to talk my dad into leting me buy her accord instead of me geting a GSR and leting me slap an h22 in and she can buy the 03 accord, whacha guys think?

makes perfect sense thats the accord im talking about buying from my mom and shes gonna buy the 03.

ok the 03 is a 4 cylinder F22 VTEC one, with a 5 speed,

and don't make the mistake of getting the Accord vs. the GSR, because these things weight like 3000 pounds,

and If the title of that car is clean I would say that car is priced right if the car condition is good, and also my friend sold a 02 for 9500 the thing it was rebuilt title, "who cares"

.............defenetly get the GSR,

yeah but see if i buy her old accord it comes with all stock parts even some steelies with some dunlops the white 17" that are on it the JIC magic coil overs and the complete Bomex body kit. and i will still have 2k to get the H22. not to mention i have a love for the car.

ok, so you talkin about the black Accord at the top of the page,

13g's are you crazy or something, that car is definettly not worth 13 g's,

you can get a Stock Honda Prelude VTEC, with a H22 for arround 7-8 g's whic is definettly better than this accord, and you have a Stock H22, and the overall car is better,

13g's for that car is too much,

I thought you are talkin' about the 2003 one,

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Jan 31 2004, 02:44 AM

2003 4 cylinder accords are single cam, and there not F-series.
There called k24a4.

s3fcf2f40e7f07.jpg

Thats what i call a good looking accord.

dude, some of yall need to work on your reading comprehension, granted i could have worded it better it clearly states what im geting at, and it aint no 13k for that 91 accord.

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 30 2004, 04:36 PM
MY moms friend has an 03 accord with 13k miles for 13k$ it silver with a 5 speed. What do you guys think about The price and what motor does this car have? k20?

It's in the quote.

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Jan 31 2004, 02:44 AM

and don't make the mistake of getting the Accord vs. the GSR, because these things weight like 3000 pounds,

and If the title of that car is clean I would say that car is priced right if the car condition is good, and also my friend sold a 02 for 9500 the thing it was rebuilt title, "who cares"

.............defenetly get the GSR,

Like i said, Its not an F series. It is now a K, the F series stopped in '02 or '03, whichever year they started with these ugly ass new accords.

Oh yeah UDT, i say dont buy the Accord, yeah it may be a good price, but it is just hideous. I think that a GSR or even that old accord are better. Dont waste your money, that '91 accord with an H22 would be bad ass.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok let me attempt to break this down to all you tards that cant seem to grasp what is being said here.....

UDT's MOM currently owns the 91 accord (the one in the pictures)

UDT's MOM wants to buy an 03 accord (the one for $13k)

UDT wanted to get a GSR

now that UDT's mom is thinking of getting the 03 accord... UDT is thinking about saying fuck the GSR and getting his moms 91 accord

if UDT buys his moms 91 accord he wants to throw an H22 in it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree ..... fuck the GSR .... that accord is one of the VERY few ive seen in that year/style that looks really good
it already comes with some great suspension
it already comes with rims
you know the entire history of the car

id get it :thumbsup:

Back