three girls a pizza man and a beer bong

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Sep 11 2005, 08:52 PM
You're a lightweight when it comes to physics. I imagine you get trashed way easy just cause you're so damn skinny. Lucky bastard.
[post=552802]Quoted post[/post]​

It is a rather cheap problem for you to have....

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Sep 11 2005, 08:52 PM
You're a lightweight when it comes to physics. I imagine you get trashed way easy just cause you're so damn skinny. Lucky bastard.

what does physics have to do with that?

I've been buzzed off two 12 ounces of bud light. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Xaero3953+Sep 11 2005, 09:12 PM-->
dohch22a4
@Sep 11 2005, 08:52 PM

It is a rather cheap problem for you to have....
[post=552807]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: EXACTLY. It saves you money, so it's not too bad of a "problem"

that first girl is a champ. She would have done well in our Funnel Four at UCONN.

(chris farley voice) I haven't seen a girl take funnel like that since my mom

Damn nice bong hits from the girls...

As for being a light weight helping...not really.

I went to a work party on the lake and i think in 4 hours i hit the bong about 10 times (Coors/Bud light....ugh), did 4 vodka shooters, and a regular smirnoff right before i got off the boat. I had to sit in the parking garage at work because i couldnt walk let alone keep my car in the lines. I hate weighing 145 :(

nice vid. its only a matter of time before i end up doing that on a delivery, lol. people here are crazy.

Beer bong is one of the great inventions ever, hands down. That, and pr0n.

there is nothing quite as erotic as a girl getting down on her knees with both hands on a hose just going to town on it...

the greatest party tool ever...
except for drunk girls + a stripper pole... or
strip poker...

video was cool...
not sure if there was a point to it...
i'm sure after so many beer bongs you could have gotten at least some nip vids or something...

those girls love to funnel almost as much as me. i figured the girls would have like puked on the pizza guy. i have never seen a girl put them down like that.

where is beerbongskickass? he probably would have loved it.

btw, last night i took a funnel just like that and filled it up to the top. that was fun.

i was at a party once were two chick started eating each other out... it was a blast to bad i did n't have a camera then

Originally posted by 2000Si+Sep 11 2005, 08:38 PM-->
dohch22a4
@Sep 11 2005, 08:52 PM

what does physics have to do with that?

I've been buzzed off two 12 ounces of bud light. :ph34r:
[post=552836]Quoted post[/post]​

Just another way of saying your skinny as hell. Physically, you're a lightweight, figuratively... bah, forget it.

Oh, no I got it the next morning... I was just a little um... tipsy that night. Things weren't registering with me. :)

Off of two 12 ounce bud lights? :lol:

Originally posted by dveit@Sep 12 2005, 09:57 PM
Off of two 12 ounce bud lights? :lol:
[post=553440]Quoted post[/post]​

That was on an empty stomach, mind you. But hell, on a full stomach it still only takes 5-6 to get me semi drunk. I think I had 5.

Never been much of a drinker anyway, so it really doesn't matter to me.

Back