Time for a new suspension

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PBE9699

Ok now I'm on a budget. I've seen the Tokico Illumina Kit for my EK-4 Civic for $450 on E-bay... I think thats a pretty good price.
ANy other suggestions?
I want it mainly for street, the adjustability wud be nice for a little Auto Xing but its not needed
I jes need new shocks and springs.

Originally posted by PBE9699@Jan 9 2004, 12:19 PM
Ok now I'm on a budget. I've seen the Tokico Illumina Kit for my EK-4 Civic for $450 on E-bay... I think thats a pretty good price.
ANy other suggestions?
I want it mainly for street, the adjustability wud be nice for a little Auto Xing but its not needed

I think you mean would instead of wud, it's instead of its, and just instead of jes. Is literacy too much to ask?

Originally posted by lsvtec+Jan 9 2004, 06:46 PM-->
@Jan 9 2004, 12:19 PM
ANy other suggestions?

I think you mean would instead of wud, it's instead of its, and just instead of jes. Is literacy too much to ask?

Of course literacy is not too much to ask, in fact I always try to encourage proper grammar when I see my friends on MSN typing absolute rubbish such as "i knoe, kewl and becuz."
Please forgive me if a few grammatical casualties slipped by me however I think that the important thing is that I get the point across so that people such as you may enlighten me with your knowledge and experience on such matters.

SportlineCRX seemed to have understood my post; thank you for your answer.

As for the Tokico Kits:
Tokico Illumina Kit

Tokico HP Kit

Please share any advice or experience with this product.
Thank You

Originally posted by PBE9699+Jan 12 2004, 04:44 AM-->
Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 9 2004, 06:46 PM
PBE9699
@Jan 9 2004, 12:19 PM
ANy other suggestions?

Of course literacy is not too much to ask, in fact I always try to encourage proper grammar when I see my friends on MSN typing absolute rubbish such as "i knoe, kewl and becuz."
Please forgive me if a few grammatical casualties slipped by me however I think that the important thing is that I get the point across so that people such as you may enlighten me with your knowledge and experience on such matters.

SportlineCRX seemed to have understood my post; thank you for your answer.

As for the Tokico Kits:
Tokico Illumina Kit

Tokico HP Kit

Please share any advice or experience with this product.
Thank You

sniff, sniff! Smells, like... smells like... smells like someone got owned!!!!

whoa those really ARE kits! i learned something! :)

back to the subject...the illuminas are very good shocks and i would guess that their springs are good too. that price is really good for that kit!

the HPs are just as good in terms of quality. thats a good price for that kit too! i had HPs for a few years on my crx and never had any problems with them. i used them along with my eibach sportline springs (1.8" drop).

as far as other brands to consider, there are companies that sell complete coilovers like tein, neuspeed, H&R, JIC, Apexi, etc..but i dont know of any that sells both shocks AND springs in a kit. in any case, i dont think you would find anything for those prices that will compare with tokico quality.

Back