1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Times ???

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by dent free, Nov 28, 2003.

1. dent free

dent free Junior Member

I've heard many different story's about 1/4 mile times with a H22 in a Accord.

I've heard that it can't beat 14 sec.

I would like to hear any info you guy's have about times and the options that each engine has.

My friend has a 93 accord with a Stock H22 w/ out a LSD and he ran a 13.8 with full interior. He's kinda a good driver but not the best.

If any one has times of Turbo, Non-turbo, and Nos H22 accord's it would help me out.

I'm not really a straight line racer but more of a autoX'r but, I would like to know if the race would come at a light beside a 5.0.

2. HONDAPITSTOP

HONDAPITSTOP Senior Member

sub 14 is pretty good. I have a 95 Accord / H22A non-LSD but haven't taken it to the track yet as race season opens up in about 100 days from today. Once I run it at the track, I'll let you know what times I post.

Lots of stangs show up at the track so hopefully I'll give a few a good run.
    Now I just have to wait for race season to open again and the rain to stop!!!!
    Remember race the strip not the street ;0)

3. kingmarc63

kingmarc63 Senior Member

anyone else have any h22a accord v8 spanker????

4. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

I do but have yet to run it at the track

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted