timewarp thread (put blast from the past crap here)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

More TV Shows:
Emergency 51
Hill Street Blues
Barretta
The Rockford Files!! (I can't believe I forgot it!!)
Kojak (Who loves ya baby?)

More Movies:
Young Frankenstein
Blazing Saddles
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (my all time favorite movie!)
The Dirty Dozen
A Bridge Too Far
Where Eagles Dare (See Clint Eastwood as a teenager - Fantastic scene where Richard Burton is bluffing 3 different groups of people, in the same room, at the same time!!) Man I love that scene!!

POGS!!!!
pogs.jpg

Pogs where the shit, I had a Pog maker, you could take a picture from a magizine and put it the machine and it would make it into a Pog.

Pogs where the shit, I had a Pog maker, you could take a picture from a magizine and put it the machine and it would make it into a Pog.

Shit I was a dumbass and wasted all my allowance money at the pogs stand at belden village mall. I have no idea what they call that place now.

OH god Naples Diver is totally welcome on this forum.

emergency 51 was my FAVORITE show of all time, when I was that young. Hill Street Blues, awesome - Rockford, ok but Barreta's ass was handed to him by Columbo. I never got into Barreta. Trapper John, M.D. , eh ? EH ? YEAH that was real programming.

St. Elsewhere was my favorite prime-timer, followed up by a brainless hour of Hardcastle and McCormick. If I could pull the TV away from Dynasty, I could watch the Fall Guy. Sledgehammer - One of my favorites (I loved the huge gun). and Moonlighting (Some of the best TV dialogue to date!). Shit man, Bruce Willis was like 20 in that show.

Good memories.

OH god Naples Diver is totally welcome on this forum.

emergency 51 was my FAVORITE show of all time, when I was that young. Hill Street Blues, awesome - Rockford, ok but Barreta's ass was handed to him by Columbo. I never got into Barreta. Trapper John, M.D. , eh ? EH ? YEAH that was real programming.

St. Elsewhere was my favorite prime-timer, followed up by a brainless hour of Hardcastle and McCormick. If I could pull the TV away from Dynasty, I could watch the Fall Guy. Sledgehammer - One of my favorites (I loved the huge gun). and Moonlighting (Some of the best TV dialogue to date!). Shit man, Bruce Willis was like 20 in that show.

Good memories.

Moonlighting!! Great show!! You're absolutely right - some of the best dialog! Also, Bosom Buddies (Tom Hanks & Peter Scolari) I can't believe no one has mentioned M*A*S*H or Cheers yet??!!

I can't believe I didn't remember Columbo!! That's one for you!!

Oh!! And the ORIGINAL Lost in Space!!

but for the record, peter gabriel is a valid blast from the past.

then:
peter_gabriel_sledgehammer.jpg

and now:
peter-gabriel854_MainPicture.jpg

also, i now have "sledge hammer" playing on my brain radio. woot!

Update:

Just found Sledgehammer on my grandparents' iTunes. Had a laugh there. God, this shit reminds me of being...um really, really, young. Anyone seen the videos? What's that one where it's got like twirly red and white stripes and something about a bikini top? Is that sledgehammer?

CUJO

CHRISTINE!!!! Yea. Crazy movie!

Keri

PHANTASM!! Badass baracuda, booOoOoOoyYYY!
killer brain sucking flying chrome balls. Another alltime fav.

CUJO

CHRISTINE!!!! Yea. Crazy movie!

Keri

PHANTASM!! Badass baracuda, booOoOoOoyYYY!
killer brain sucking flying chrome balls. Another alltime fav.
I've met Angus Scrimm. Neat guy. I have the DVD too, and apparently Phantasm was the first "Horror movie" of that genre. A lot of creativity went into making it.

Back