tire bubble

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racecarl

there was alot of road noise and shaking in my front end and was worried my bearing was shot, or the car was just unaligned... but neither of those made sense. the car only has 30k miles on it. so, once i got done checking through everything i could, i put the wheel back on and noticed a pretty large (2 inches wide by .5 inches tall) bubble pertruding the outside wall of the tire. just as an experiment, i put the wheel with the bubble on the back and the noise and rattle definately went to the back with it. is it time to replace the tires or can it be fixed?

cant be fixed .... but you should be able to get it covered under waranty
take them back where you got them

you're lucky you found it before it exploded. the coworker of mine that just bought that honda had a bubble in his sidewall.

I went over a speed bump too fast one day and both my front khumos got knocked-up. The place I got them from said they wouldn't warranty them. So I bought some Nitto 450's and have been loving no traction ever since!
:thumbsup:

yeah, it's just such a shitty deal... these tires are way to new and have way too good of tread to turn to shit on me. anybody know anything about the falken azenis? i can get a set of four for cheap...

azenis are the shit, i love em, great track tire too. i have yet to experience them in the rain, god bless california :)

azenis SUCK in the rain. jst look at them. kumhos in anything more than a 40seris suck nuts. oh yeah, dont think im hatin on the azenis...im not :worthy:

ya kunhos are shitty i had a set of 711's on my 17's before i went to my rotas i now have es100's and i love em

Back