Tire rotation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Hey guys, how often should you I do a tire rotation?

I just got new BFG G-force 205/45zr/16's for this spring/summer . . oh, and my car is slightly lowered at 1.8in all around (dont know if it matters).'

thanks

I like to do it every other oil change. Then if you use directional tyres, I tend to flip them on the wheels after 15-20k miles or when they look about half way done.

Originally posted by nfn15037@Mar 10 2005, 01:52 AM
I like to do it every other oil change. Then if you use directional tyres, I tend to flip them on the wheels after 15-20k miles or when they look about half way done.
[post=471535]Quoted post[/post]​

i love this guy just what i would have said

Originally posted by nfn15037@Mar 10 2005, 12:52 AM
[post=471535]Quoted post[/post]​

if i flip my directional tires on the wheels, wont they be rotating backwards?

- thanks

not if you go to the tire store and have them flip each on each rim.

personally, i think it's over rated. when my tires start to wear weird, i replace them. but, most folks arne't like me.

:werd:

I don't flip them on the wheels- I usually don't have severe enough camber wear to justify it, and if you do and you flip them, you're just reducing your contact patch.

Back