Tired of same oh same oh....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
First of all ..am i posting in the right forum?

OK whatever...Here's the deal......I had a 86 crx but i junked it....The floor was bad..Rusty as fu*k...
Now I want to get a suzuki swift or a geo metro and swap a H22 or my gsr on it...Has anyone done this before.....
everyone in my area have CRX's and civic's, so i wanted to have a different body but still keep my gsr or h22.......<--love these engines.....

Has anyone here swaped an H,B or D series engine on a suzuki swift or geo metro...?

Thanks..........

Its been done, don't do it. Don't waste a good engine a crappy car. I don't car if the shit will run high 12s low 13s with it. The shit is gay. I

f you say everyone has civics and crxes, then get a teg...oh they got those too, accord...thats being somewhat different....you don't see many people with preludes.

Its not about originallity, you'll most likely never have a car that's considered original. Someone has done it before you. Why not go with something proven and we do all the time.

or a buick Grand national V6.

Back