tirerack + toyos = no more?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
I wonder why TireRack.com doesn't carry Toyos anymore. Does anyone know of a good website to buy toyos from?

I need some 245/35/19

I googled TireRack.com and [SIZE=-1]www.TireRack.com.com/tires/toyo/toyo.jsp came up, I'll check the michelins out, only my fronts are worn I think due to the normal 350z tire feather issue, I think it was caused before I lowered the car , I have like 85-90% thread life but the inside edge of the tire is worn =( I'm just now getting off my ass since I don't want to get this project done and have a tire blow out on me.

I found a place that has the Toyos for 190 + 8 bucks shipping.

[/SIZE]

+1 on Michelin Pilot Sports 2

There's a place near me that's on ebay-stores that sells Toyo's(Tire's N Parts).

I picked up some T1Rs 404.88 for the two fronts. thankfully my rears are fine, those bad boys are 275/35/19

so much money going into this sucker =( Changed the brake pads today switched over to hawks, thats when I noticed just how bad my tires were. I pick up my new rear end later this week, thats next weeks project LSD with 3.3 gearing. That should be fun to install, nothing like a big piece of heavy metal.

Back